Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ocean Pro for sale

MY name is Ken Klus owner of OCEN PRO ENGINEERING
    I’m considering retiring. So OCEAN PRO is going to formally be put up for sale.
    There is about 100k in new saleable product mostly Vortex’s and Rideplates and some Heads ..750 and 1100 ZXI’S The market return value of the inventory is aprox.+ 300k
    The complete offering is for all the 15 cylinder heads all Drawings, Foundry Tooling ,Patterns, fixtures and CNC programs including Cad Key software…All 37 rideplates all patterns, foundry tooling, Drawings and match plates. All Vortex Drawings Foundry Tooling ,Fixtures Matchplates ,CNC programs for applications for just about every watercraft and snowmobile made. The whole thing including the OCEAN PRO trade market name The trademark Name MONO for the cylinder heads and an exclusive licence to produce the Vortex plus all 15 heads and cylinders ..37 rideplates plus nozzles and grates and misc parts and all the inventory. The whole 30 year body of work for 350k.
    Here is azip file of the shop and some of the inventory.....
    If you have a question about anything OCEAN PRO makes it's worth a free phone call...Call 1-800-553-6650... Check Ocean Pro Engineering at http://stores.ebay.com/OCEAN-PRO-ENGINEERING-since-1977 ..Email ocean-pro@cox.net Hrs. 9am-5pm MON-FRI PST in CALIF. 29 years of unmatched original performance parts. Take it easy. Ken

PWCToday Regular

Re: Ocean Pro for sale

Great pictures of a very clean facility. Good luck with the sale.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home jpilot98's Avatar

and i have been sitting here crossing my fingers and praying that you were going to start making some nostalgia parts lol... hopefully someone will pick up this operation and start producing some of the old goods... good luck to you ken!
    93 550sx, 93 750sx, 07 zzr 600, 2 kids, 1 job, and one pi$$ed off wife... life is grand... im ready for some beers

SUR# 190

Quote Originally Posted by waterhawk
    ok, baby frog muncher, flip flop and eat the 4ss. .
    Quote Originally Posted by BP7000
    Post deleted for racial slur. Please be respectful in your posting.

OAS....Thank you for the compliment.
    If you have a question about anything OCEAN PRO makes it's worth a free phone call...Call 1-800-553-6650... Check Ocean Pro Engineering at http://stores.ebay.com/OCEAN-PRO-ENGINEERING-since-1977 ..Email ocean-pro@cox.net Hrs. 9am-5pm MON-FRI PST in CALIF. 29 years of unmatched original performance parts. Take it easy. Ken

Quote Originally Posted by jpilot98
    and i have been sitting here crossing my fingers and praying that you were going to start making some nostalgia parts lol... hopefully someone will pick up this operation and start producing some of the old goods... good luck to you ken!
    98...Thanks ..You know this is golden opportunity for someone to recoup there investment in 1 or 2 seasons and be sittin pretty with the Ocean Pro trademark and products. The product line has been refined to the last detail over the last 30 years. Anyone with a basic mechanical ability can run and manage it. A small business loan for the purchase would be pocket change. It certainly would not be a burden on the potential of what you can do with just the existing early stuff, let a loan adding new stuff. Hell there’s almost enough profit in the existing inventory to pay for the purchase. You know I started Ocean pro in a one car garage with nothing but a small hand held tool box. I was racing speedway motorcycles on the circuit at the time. I had really no money but a lot of ideas. What you see in the pictures all came form those ideas not backers or a 30 year jump start. So if I can do it form that point someone can sure kick butt from this point. Especially with all the new interest in the early watercraft.
    Thanks again 98
    Ken
    Last edited by Ocean Pro; 01-01-2007 at 01:52 PM.

WaveJunkie Public Relations I dream skis Fathom's Avatar

Ken, please check your PM.
    WaveJunkies.com

FathomThatdigitalsolutions.com

Wikipedia WikiProject PWC needs your help, let's make it better. It needs your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Fathom
    Ken, please check your PM.
    Joel........ I'm in my office right now why don't you give me a call.
    Ken

man, i'm suprised someone that works for you doesn't want to step up and take over or someone local that isn't interested. i am just getting into cnc machines, pretty cool stuff. sounds like a sweet job making this stuff and living out on the coast.

diesel
    '95 750 SXi 800 zforce limited setup.....its finally alive
    '94 750 SX bone stock w/ a few handling mods
    '91 650 SX modded (just installed 750 motor....rips now)
    '04 SXR blew her to smitherings.....reborn with a 850 big bore
    www.zforcemotorsports.com

I thought I seen this for sale on Ebay like a year or 2 ago. Is there a reason it is taking this long to sell?

Good looking operation you got there!!! Wish I would have retired from the military already.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information