Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Just getting to know who's who?

Hi all, well thought I would start be just getting to know who's who around the place with just a brief introduction.

My name is Glen and have a 98 GP1200. Live in the South Waikato... Tokoroa. Mainly ride around Lake Karapiro and Lake Arapuni or anywhere between Taupo and Hamilton.

Only been riding for just over a year a love it, better still the wife likes it too!! Haven't had much to do with watercraft other than a mate's jetsprint and marathon boats, me coming from 9 years of Competition 4x4 Trailing. Damn cleaner sport for sure!!

That's about it,

Cheers

Re: Just getting to know who's who?

Good idea....

My name is Dave, I pilot a 96 Seadoo HX. Have been riding for just over a year now. I live in Chch and spend most weekends at the Club Lake. During summer I spend a bit of time down at Lake Hood in Ashburton as well.

Good idea Glen

My name is Karl Thomson, started racing for the first time in November 05 for the start of the summer round. Raced Novice in the north island champs and came third over all in the summer round.

I missed all the winter rounds, too cold and too far to travell haha. but I did do the auckland harbour 100 miler and won the novice class so i was stoked.

I have a kawasaki stx15f.

I setup the Auckland Jet Sport Asscn website, ajsa.org.nz for the club to help promote the sport and plan to keep it updated as soon as events are planned

PWCToday Newbie

Hi there

My name is Dwayne and I live in Auckland. I've only been riding for about 10 months and started with a Kawasaki STX1200 but upgraded shorlty after to a new Seadoo Wake 3str.

I'm pretty new to jet skiing and am really keen to go on some social rides with others. We spend alot of time in the Bay of Islands, particularly over summer, and this is where we've done most of our riding. We haven't been on many rides in Auckland mainly due to the weather. Most of our Auckland riding has been around Saddle Island and Mahurangi north of Orewa.

With summer just around the corner I'm really keen to get to know a few people and head out for some social rides.

Does the AJSA organise social rides? I've been meaning to join for a while.

Hi Dwanye wow the Bay of Islands would a nice place to play around in!, in the summer.
    Karl has just setup this forum so now it's just a matter of time before more join and see that it's here and start posting etc.

I dream skis

Wink Re: Just getting to know who's who?

hi my name is braedon and im a jet ski aholic
    im another one form down in christchurch and i have 3 skis not counting the one i just brought off trade me (98gp800) . i have 2 x2s one with some pretty serious mods and a 750sx pole ski .
    da, good diea haveing a kiwi chat group

Hey man, when did ya buy that? You going to use it for jumping waves?

I dream skis

hi dave i just brought it off trade me tonight just got to get the details and pay for it the ski is in auckland at the mo so have to ship it down yet as well . nah ill prob wont take it out the surf that much thats wot the x2 will be for when i get the motor done , more for the lake and going for longer cruses on

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Waxhead's Avatar

hey i am jared i love in the gold coast now but i used to live in whangarei and would ride at ki iwi lakes etc
    Mr Ski its been over 48mths now. Have those parts turned up yet. I would like my factory half pipe and the pjs reed stuffers back

I'm taking my ski up too Kai-iwi lakes this xmas for a week or so, camping up there. Should be good I hope.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information