Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    crazyc

Re: The "wow, my shark ran great and we had a good time" thread

Im new to jetskis anyways I just got a 95 daytona ts last week and been riding the last 4days about 20 hrs sofar no problems at all did alittle work to the trim so i got the speed up to 58mph before that .it toped out at 52mph now trying to get it stop jumpin out of the water so i went up to the shop and made a extended ride plate im goin to test it tomorrow and if that works im going to make a intake grate try to get more water in there but i let u know how it goes

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by H2O PRO
    The water temp is just too nice to not be on the lake this summer. Took the family out again yesterday. I love SHARKIN'
    Attachment 35472 Attachment 35473 Attachment 35474

Attachment 35475 Attachment 35476
    Those are some sweet shots man. Nice rides!!

So far i've had my new to me 97 ts1000 daytona out maybe 7 days, and i love the thing. Cant say enough good stuff about it(except for when i launch off a 4ft swell doin 45 ) Before my one sponson broke off from too much jumping, i could carve like nobodys business(still can just only in one direction)

The '96 ts monte carlo 770 is just as nice, it just likes to float along all in all, two very awesome machines!!

I rode all week in the heat. Ran great. Like a new ski ow that my trim works. Killer air with it trimmed up. Smoked a Sea Doo and a Polaris. Yipee, Ky, A

PWCToday's first Tigershark owner Moderator
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    I can hold up my hand and point to where I live. Can you?

well, now I finally get to post here. Went out today with two friends to Lake Erie and to spend some time (and gas) on the big water and even chased down a few lake freighters. My TSR ran really well and it preformed well even with my other impeller (NuJet 5.5). The water had to of been pushing 80*, the sun was out, and there were good times had by all.
    Region 6

Shark Bait
    My race boats:
    1999 Tigershark 1100R (ret.)
    Novice 1200 Stock
    1996 XP
    800 Limited/2 Stroke Limited

2015 Achievements
    1st Place Overall 2 Stroke Limited on the CWA CanAm Tour
    7th Place at World Finals Am R/A 1000 SS
    7th Place at World Finals Pro-Am 1000 SS
    Thank you to my sponsors: GoPro, AMSOIL, Riva Racing, Incase, Shorai, ODI Grips, and Ryno Power.
    Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TripleLRacing/

PWCToday Newbie

Finally got my 97 Daytona 770 with a newly installed SBT motor fired-up last weekend. Couldn't get it to idle on land on the hose, but put it in anyway.

Once in water, idled at 1500 and ran great. Spent the next four hours breaking it in per the schedule. Had a great time... The lake was 78 and a slight 5 - 10 mph breeze from the northwest. Part of the lake was like glass and some light chop everywhere else.

I can tell this one's a keeper!

Hope to get out this weekend again and try out the gps to see how fast the sharks really are. What do you think a 97 770 Daytona will do for speed?

moparman48081

took out my tsl900 yesterday had a blast she ran great but the guy i got it from lied about a new battery and i had to replace it last night
    but other than that she ran great

Wow, we are really getting the best summer ever here in Ontario. Since the beginning of July we have plenty of good riding weather and hot muggy days. So that means that I have been ridng alot more this years compared to last year. I am close to 100 hours this summer.

Anyway, last Sunday I called my riding buddy and my brother in-law to meet at the local beach and do some riding. Has always, my shark ran great all day and I had to tow both of the bombardier back to the dock during the day. These Seadoo's really seem to be weak. I thought that it was just bla bla bla when people complained about the doos. But since the beginning of the summer I have towed by buddy's bomb at least 6 times and my brother in-law's twice. At least I am sure to get a free tow by them if I ever happen to stall.

And last night I went out to check some Sharks for sale not too far from home. The guy had 6 (six) 1994 Daytonas. But unfortunatly they were in [B]really[B] bad shape. So I skipped those.
    96 Tigershark Daytona 770
    92 SJ SN
    87 X2
    88 650sx

PWCToday Regular

Went out at 8am this morning on the big lake in ,NH. Lil cool out, but had a great couple of hours. Got nice and soaked. Are there any aftermarket seats for these machines??? Cuz man,fells likei was bull riding.

PWCToday's first Tigershark owner Moderator
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    I can hold up my hand and point to where I live. Can you?

got back today from a 3 day trip to the west coast of michigan and had a blast. I took Sharky and we had two other ski's and we hit up Lake Michigan. The waves were pretty decent, but since it was kinda breezy there were also a lot of wavelets. But we all got some pretty big air. Sharky ran really good so I can't complain about anything only that the weekend went by WAAAAY too fast.
    Region 6

Shark Bait
    My race boats:
    1999 Tigershark 1100R (ret.)
    Novice 1200 Stock
    1996 XP
    800 Limited/2 Stroke Limited

2015 Achievements
    1st Place Overall 2 Stroke Limited on the CWA CanAm Tour
    7th Place at World Finals Am R/A 1000 SS
    7th Place at World Finals Pro-Am 1000 SS
    Thank you to my sponsors: GoPro, AMSOIL, Riva Racing, Incase, Shorai, ODI Grips, and Ryno Power.
    Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TripleLRacing/

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information