• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdjeep
    Resident Guru
    • Jun 2006

Re: The "wow, my shark ran great and we had a good time" thread

Nice red boat! Take some time and learn about its regular maintenance needs so you keep having fun with it!

Comment

• Old man rookie
      PWCToday Regular
      • Sep 2018

So Memorial Day weekend, everything flooded, no trip to the lake and I took the Daytona and Barracuda to a farm pond haha. Finally got both running well. The Barracuda should of been named the squirrel. That thing is a handful but a lot of fun. 1st time I didn't have to tinker to get both to run good. No pics but, best of a bad situation.

Comment

• Old man rookie
        PWCToday Regular
        • Sep 2018

Went to the river today, wife rode the Daytona for a couple hours ran great, not a single issue. She had to keep coming back to check on me, as I was on the ole Yamaha 500. Unfortunately the squirrel (barracuda) wasn't back together for this trip. The Yamaha ran as good as it could but man it made that Daytona look like a Corvette goin through it's paces. Hope everyone else got a chance to get out on the water. Gotta get the squirrel goin for a rematch. Haha

Comment

• GustoGuy
          PWCToday Guru
          • Jul 2008

Still own my 1999 TS640. Spent most of the weekend riding it and went out on a ride today too. Despite being 23 years old it runs great. Just pulled my pump a few weeks ago and added 2 ounces of Amsoil marine lube and repacked it with a mixture of marine lube and Amsoil marine grease.
          Last edited by GustoGuy; 08-10-2022, 03:19 AM.
          1999 TS 640
          Mods include Prok multifit with aluminum adapter
          Mukuni primer kit, 6 vein stainless steel delux Tigershark
          Jumbo Pump with 12/18 Polaris Skat Trak impeller from Impros. Group K flywheel mod (-0.7lbs) removed. Group-K Cylinder head mod milled for 91 octane 180psi compression, Group-K intake manifold mod, Lubrication: Amsoil Interceptor nonoxgenated 91 octane gasoline. Fett Brother 1.4 degree offset flywheel key.

Comment

Working...
          X