Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Tennessee River 600

Time to registure if you are planning to do the 600 this year. Deadline is June 23. You will still be able to registure late but it will cost a little more. It is in the "Web Site" Take the challange and do 600 miles down the Tennessee River. www.tennesseeriver600.com

Ok. Saturday we will be coming past your riding area. We are leaving Shoal Creek about 9 am and will lock through Wilson Lock hopefully by 10 am. We are meeting some others there at the marina across from McFarland Park and then ride down to Pickwick Lock and State Park. Hope to see you out there on your stand up. Don't be shi come over and give me a shout. I will be the biggest person on the ride sitting on a GTX Sea Doo Limited. Will have my TN 600 life vest on so I can be spotted pretty easy. Hope to see you down on the river. Big George

9 years ago I posted this Web site info. This year it will be the 19th year we have done the ride. It has grown pretty large over the years and we have made many new friends during that time. Sorry to say we have lost a few over the years but that is what happen when getting older and Time passing.
    http://youtu.be/09SzpVH6-Es is a video that Lewis Lipston made of the trip a few years ago. He is from LA, California.. I hope the link will open but if not visit the web site and it is under Media coverage.. Might be of some interest as registration is under way now. Hope you enjoy. Big George
    Life is like a Card Game. You have to play the cards you have been dealt. The important thing is that you are still "Playing the Game."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information