Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

sea doos that bad???

why do sea doo's have such a bad rep on here??? or are they really that bad??

Re: sea doos that bad???

Everyone shoots at the big dog.......SeaDoo's the Harley of the water world.....Great market share and a cult following.....But not the greatest on the quality end..Innovative? yes indeed, gadgets? you betcha, but it's the other brands that get you back to the dock more often without SeaTow.........
    Water temp mid 80's....Sunny and 89 everyday....
    But when the water's over your ankle, there's nothing in the Ocean you can outswim.....

PWCToday Newbie

I would agree. You get what you put in though and if you can wrench and stay on top of maintenance you won't regret it.

because only about 15 people posted in this forum before sbt decided to purchase this site. mostly a stand up site before then with random squatters around.

they really aren't that bad, mostly the owners that blow. everything breaks, parts are easy to find second hand because they have owned most of the market share for years - get one and start wrenching

PWCToday Regular

I can say that I have never had a single problem with my Sea Doo. Of course I only have 10 hours on the doo. I have an 05 FXHO and an 06 RXT. I think they are both great machines.

10 hours and no problems.....wow,,,,You got a good one...Write back if you get a couple hundred on it and can say the same thing.....Now don't get me wrong, I hope you get hundreds and hundreds of trouble free hours of pure pleasure.....Lets face it, SeaDoo can't build them all bad.....And you have a great thing going with owning a SeaDoo AND a Yamaha. Now would you guys tell him why????....lol
    Water temp mid 80's....Sunny and 89 everyday....
    But when the water's over your ankle, there's nothing in the Ocean you can outswim.....

Quote Originally Posted by ohell
    because only about 15 people posted in this forum before sbt decided to purchase this site. mostly a stand up site before then with random squatters around.

they really aren't that bad, mostly the owners that blow. everything breaks, parts are easy to find second hand because they have owned most of the market share for years - get one and start wrenching
    Oh really? 15 people?

PWCToday had 16000 members when SBT bought it.

SBT bought PWCToday because it was the biggest, best PWC site.

It's not because Ford sells so many cars that they're the best, they just sell more.

SeaDoos have always been poorly built, it's better now but still not Japanese standards.

And remember, a TOY should be idiot proof, SeaDoos won't let you go away with any mistake, you can abuse Japanese skis, you can't abuse a SeaDoo.

PWCToday Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ohell

Oh really? 15 people?

PWCToday had 16000 members when SBT bought it.

SBT bought PWCToday because it was the biggest, best PWC site.

It's not because Ford sells so many cars that they're the best, they just sell more.

SeaDoos have always been poorly built, it's better now but still not Japanese standards.

And remember, a TOY should be idiot proof, SeaDoos won't let you go away with any mistake, you can abuse Japanese skis, you can't abuse a SeaDoo.

amen to that lol, but fords are pretty good
    when in doubt.....hit it harder

PWCToday Newbie

I dont

PWCToday Newbie

think we have too worry about seedoos being crap anymore cause the chinese ,who make the cheap thumpsters are into sitdowns now the coastgaurd will be working overtime . the site is ddr dirtbikes

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information