Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Re: sea doos that bad???

SeaDoo....Number 1 rebuilt PWC motor in the world......Why???? Lots of them out there? You bet. Lots of them break,,,,,,,OHHH BOY....LOL
    I would pre season order $80,000.00 worth of SeaDoo Hard Parts every year and didn't bother pre-season ordering any Yamaha,Kawasaki or Polaris Hard Parts.......What's that say?????
    Water temp mid 80's....Sunny and 89 everyday....
    But when the water's over your ankle, there's nothing in the Ocean you can outswim.....

I once towed an old POS yamaha back to the boat ramp for a guy, I guess I should make it my lifes mission to bash all yamaha owners...

Nobody is bashing the owners of anything.

Topic: are sea doos that bad?

Some people say yes
    Some people say no

Welcome to the real world where people have opinions.
    I Piss Excellence

What? Thats pretty much all that goes on in any thread someone asks anything about a sea-doo...

LeeXP951

Spent a day with some mates at our local lake. After some towing we had a few racing laps for fun. One of the guys on his Kawasaki 150 does'nt arrive back at the jetty so we go for a look to find him found him stopped drifting in to some reeds. So i tow him back and check it over to find he has some sort of electrical fault (No spark). Better still hes got a leak from the bearing housing lucky we got to him before he sank lol. Just goes to show jap crap has it faults

Ok now. I have always owned a Yamaha because of the Sea Don'ts not making it all the way, but boy have things changed since 2002 and the introduction of the 4 strokes and a bigger better ride with the GTX new design haul's. Well now I have 2 of the Sea Don'ts. 03 SC and 2005 Limited. Only thing I don't like is the Fuel mileage, but I have riden them all and find this one fits me the best. Has a good tow hook up front in case I "Suck up some more Rocks."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Y

What? Thats pretty much all that goes on in any thread someone asks anything about a sea-doo...
    I see people bashing a product in this thread, not owners. Sea Doo deserves their reputation, let them dig themselves out of this hole gradually.

It's a small price to pay for the company that evidently caused so many people real headache in their lives. Japanese cars used to be viewed as unlreliable junk, now they're tops in reliability. You know how that happened? THEY BUILT BETTER PRODUCTS! If Sea Doo is in fact building better products today, then over time their reputation will improve.
    Second place is the first loser.

2006 Kawasaki STX-15F
    2006 Subaru WRX Wagon
    2005 BMW X3 3.0

Learn to separate the craft from the owner. I currently have a a kawi and a yamaha. If someone says they suck I don't take personal offense. In fact, I find it useful. If someone points out a problem with a ski it helps me to catch it before its too late. I welcome feedback. I don't need to hear how great my ski's are. I want to know 2 things. What might go wrong and how can I increase performance.
    I Piss Excellence

Quote Originally Posted by cane700

Learn to separate the craft from the owner. I currently have a a kawi and a yamaha. If someone says they suck I don't take personal offense. In fact, I find it useful. If someone points out a problem with a ski it helps me to catch it before its too late. I welcome feedback. I don't need to hear how great my ski's are. I want to know 2 things. What might go wrong and how can I increase performance.
    Indeed - through challenge the truth becomes stronger.
    Second place is the first loser.

2006 Kawasaki STX-15F
    2006 Subaru WRX Wagon
    2005 BMW X3 3.0

PWCToday Regular

I just bought my first sea doo (99 XPL) a month ago.... Should I sell it?
    1999 Sea Doo XP LTD
    1995 Yamaha WaveBlaster
    1994 Kawasaki JS 550sx
    2002 Yamaha R6
    2000 Suzuki TL1000R

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread Information