pxctoday

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 86
  1. #11
    Frequent Poster Matty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    277

    Re: Two Injured When Jet Ski Explodes On Orange County Lake

    Call it what you want as long as some one understands. But it does sound dorky when you say "that's a really cool PWC". Some one needs to resolve this issue once and for all. (but maybe this is an impossible task)
    I for one am going to stick to calling everything by the name jet ski and further stand ups, sit downs, and couches.

  2. #12
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home the WaTeRhAwK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    social relations specialist, adviser / consultant.
    Age
    47
    Posts
    13,929

    Re: Two Injured When Jet Ski Explodes On Orange County Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by leon phelps

    I am glad for this. I hate to stand up and am lazy. Thanks for the props.

    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlife23, in regards to MrSki View Post
    Wow ive never seen a person ask the head of a profitable well known performance shop a question and then tell them what the answer should really be.?????? I am seriously dumbfounded.

    CCC


  3. #13
    rarebreed1965
    Guest

    Re: Two Injured When Jet Ski Explodes On Orange County Lake

    All the standup purists can gripe all they want. Its just like ford vs. chevy. I ride a "couch" as they like to call it and proud. What do you want us to do tell people we ride a PWC, that way we can sound like we're total dorks, would that make the purists happy? besides all that, I can pick up a hot chick off the beach and take her out for a ride, can you? Sorry boys but to me that makes it allllll worth it!!!!!!

  4. #14
    qbzonk
    Guest

    Re: Two Injured When Jet Ski Explodes On Orange County Lake

    I've ridden at this lake and there are always a ton of skis there. People drive like maniacs. Last time I went (3 weeks ago) people were ripping through the no wake zones and coming wayt oo close for comfort while out in the lake and near the beach area.

    Not sure what made the ski explode, but that must have sucked cause the motor is right under your ***.

    Maybe liquid popo will be on the scene and scare some of the maniacs off to another lake.

    Who cares what you ride, as long as you ride, you're still enjoying the same sport.

  5. #15
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    49
    Posts
    8,598
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Two Injured When Jet Ski Explodes On Orange County Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Mr Ski, I agree with that. Not to bash sitdowns or anything but there are a lot more morans on the water because of them. Anyone can just "sit and go" Before the introduction of the sitdown those people would just be on the beach. It takes a more awareness to rid a stand up. But there are always a few morans.
    Not to be overly nitpicky, but...

    If you're going to refer to a group of people's intelligence in a negative manner, it's probably better (for credibility's sake) if you learn to spell the negative word that you're labelling them with. M-O-R-O-N-S. Otherwise, it just makes you look stucking foopid, ya know?


    WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

    Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

    http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

    I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

  6. #16
    I dream skis skyking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Rockport,Tx.
    Posts
    790

    Re: Two Injured When Jet Ski Explodes On Orange County Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Call it what you want as long as some one understands. But it does sound dorky when you say "that's a really cool PWC". Some one needs to resolve this issue once and for all. (but maybe this is an impossible task)
    I for one am going to stick to calling everything by the name jet ski and further stand ups, sit downs, and couches.
    Yep, I call 'em all jet skiis too when talking to people. I HATE IT WHEN THEY CALL THEM SEADOOS. I JUST HATE IT. I don't know why, I just do.

  7. #17
    Frequent Poster Matty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    277

    Re: Two Injured When Jet Ski Explodes On Orange County Lake

    Morans, morons, morens, morins, Jetski, PWC, wat evr u know wat i ment. Everyone makes mistakes, some are just more comical than others.
    I am not bashing sitdowns at all! Someday I'll get one again (kinda want a blaster). They bring a lot of practicality to the lake. The fact is that there is more crazy people on the lake since they became so popular. This may be due to the fact that there are more people on the lake period. I think that there should be some kind of MORAN regulation. This applies to all types of water craft. I might be kind of hard on couches because I got hit by a giant yellow seadoo once while i was on the beach trying to start my ski! I got hit by a fishing boat once too. I am careful and paranoid about people I don't know on the water, they just wanna run me over.

    Did I spell anything wrong this time???

  8. #18
    I dream skis skyking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Rockport,Tx.
    Posts
    790

    Re: Two Injured When Jet Ski Explodes On Orange County Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Morans, morons, morens, morins, Jetski, PWC, wat evr u know wat i ment. Everyone makes mistakes, some are just more comical than others.
    I am not bashing sitdowns at all! Someday I'll get one again (kinda want a blaster). They bring a lot of practicality to the lake. The fact is that there is more crazy people on the lake since they became so popular. This may be due to the fact that there are more people on the lake period. I think that there should be some kind of MORAN regulation. This applies to all types of water craft. I might be kind of hard on couches because I got hit by a giant yellow seadoo once while i was on the beach trying to start my ski! I got hit by a fishing boat once too. I am careful and paranoid about people I don't know on the water, they just wanna run me over.

    Did I spell anything wrong this time???
    Bad grammer and spelling WILL NOT BE TOLERATED !!! You bettur straitun up youre akt !

  9. #19
    Frequent Poster Matty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    277

    Re: Two Injured When Jet Ski Explodes On Orange County Lake

    lol!

  10. #20
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home momarski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    las vegas
    Age
    62
    Posts
    22,947

    Re: Two Injured When Jet Ski Explodes On Orange County Lake

    comparing sitdowns vs standups as fords vs chevys is not a good analyzation


    it more like comparing cars to motorcycles
    the Tesla S is the only real solution to all the worlds major problems

    "You have enemies$ ? GOOD, mean$ you $tood up for $omething in your life."

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0