Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

General Questions Only, Please...

If you have specific questions about your account, need technical support or have need help with a warranty claim, please still contact us directly. 877 330 0231 or visit our Product Support Forums.

Thank you!
    SBT is the World's Largest remanufacturer of PWC engines and parts. CLICK HERE for our store and full details on our site!

Re: General Questions Only, Please...

I have a couple questions, im a small shop i work on about 20 to 30 machines a year , I buy and dismantle broken skis also , I do a lot of custom work and build some pretty kool machines , do you give any discounts for a small buisness like this , I have a WSM account , Hot Products , ive done buisness with you and sent people to you , this was the first year of people knowing us and if you check the (granite state air crew) you will see what im about , i get a bunch of people stuff for cost , or just slightly higher ,This hobby is becoming a full time job,.. , and have had 4 of your motors pass through my hands ,that i have rebuilt and still go strong (with mod parts )And one i bought on ebay that have questions about , Im slowing down here in NH and am back into the back Mill /custom woodworking shop at the house (My real job) I will only build 3 or 4 machines over the winter(painted /w/ mods but want to see who is capable to work with me ,maybee ill do more , i also build snowmobiles and 2 stroke street bikes , I have 2 other partners (2 brothers and one is my roomate)were just getting going and its getting fun ..When i say mods , most of the people i deal with are all using bolt -on parts ,and kicking the crap out of the machines in big surf ,, like the old saying goes ,( your not having fun unless your breaking things ),lol ,and its creating buisness...If you like i can send you some pics of some of the little rockets built here ,one was posted on blaster steves website , my protec built ski (man they screwed me )Im building a 96 waveblaster for myself now , Im shaving everything right now , i just shaved out the fire extinguisher , , im gonna start posting pics soon on our forum ...check it out , thanks jody PS,

We offer dealer pricing to anyone with a business in the PWC industry, yes. Please call in 877 330 0231 and ask for a Dealer App, or fill it out from our website: http://shopsbt.com/contact.htm
    SBT is the World's Largest remanufacturer of PWC engines and parts. CLICK HERE for our store and full details on our site!

PWCToday Regular

I have a stock 05 FX HO and could use an impeller swap for 24.99. Are the stock impellers stainless?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Tom V's Avatar

Yes they are stainless.
    www.shopsbt.com
    The Worlds Largest PWC Engine Remanufacturer

94 sl 750 (sold)
    99 slh 700 (sold)
    2000 pro 1200 (sold) old race ski
    2001 genesis
    96 superjet 701(sold)
    97 Hurricane
    97 sl 700 to 1200 conversion
    03 octane (sold)
    97 sltx 1050
    96 Hx limited class
    07 GTI se 155
    05 150 sportster 215
    98 PRO 785
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of
    thinking we used when we created them.
    --Albert Einstein

PWCToday Guru

can i send cylinders to sbt and rebore it with sbt pistons?i dont want a cylinder exchange.just rebore service with sbt pistons.
    Last edited by nikko mercado; 03-24-2012 at 10:19 AM.

i have a ? i have bought a couple engines from u guys before(and must say they are awesome...fast shipping and very clean run great and super reiliable...) anyways back to the ? i have a 96 superjet i just picked up...the dum kid i bought it from put a 61x in it...;-( runs great but i would luv to do the 62tcases 61x cylinder like all the rn sj,s have...can i use the 61x as my core and buy the 62t/61x from u guys???

Thanks for the Kudos.

We can not accept a 61X for a 701 SJ. We have a decent amount of 61X engines on the shelf and we are a little short on the 701SJ engines so we will need a true 701 SJ engine in return.

You can probably find an inexpensive head and case on here or through one of the salvage yards listed on our site.

http://www.shopsbt.com/forum/t17795/#post85856

Thanks,
    Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by nikko mercado View Post
    can i send cylinders to sbt and rebore it with sbt pistons?i dont want a cylinder exchange.just rebore service with sbt pistons.
    Sorry we do not offer this service. We do have the cylinder exchanges available. If you are in the Philippines we will need your core first.

thank ill do that...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information