Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Places to Jet Ski in NoCal?

Hey Anthony,

I'm Lloyd, I'm new to the area. I live out in Antioch, just looking for a good place to ride and I'll have to try out the orwood place. It's not far from me at all. How is the shoreline. Can I beach and enjoy some sun/fix problems.
    Is there any fees or things I need to know about putting in?

I dream skis

10$ to launch, need to be off a trailer and there's a beach just under the bridge for tinkering if need be

PWCToday Guru

Where is the freshwater / saltwater boundary with the Sacramento river/delta? I'd like to avoid putting my ski in salt water.

Anyone going out riding in the Sac river or delta before the end of the year?

Launching out of a truck bed. I was looking at Brannan Island Recreation Area or Sandy Beach. Couldn't find much info about Holland Riverside Marina. I'm sure there are lots of private or non-state park spots I just don't know about.
    Last edited by mbrick; 10-12-2016 at 03:30 AM.

Sandy Beach is cool been there a few times. A fair amount of people ride Windmill Cove and Miller Park. I ride out of Pittsburg free launch but I go there because its a 15 minute drive for me.
    SPONSORS:
    ULTIMATE WATERCRAFT
    SPY OPTIC
    GOPRO
    PLATINUM MOTORSPORTS

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH RIUS RACING

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP RUINING PERFECTLY GOOD SXR'S AND CHOP UP AND FOOTHOLD A POOPERJET

My X2 build thread - http://www.pwctoday.com/f72/lucky-13...ml#post2660679

PWCToday Guru

I am definitely interested in joining others at Windmill Cove or Miller Park.

Thanks for the thumbs up on Sandy. If it's not raining too hard I may check it out this weekend.

Frequent Poster

There's a New Years Day ride at Miller Park every year, and a Christmas Stockton yacht parade that goes by Windmill coming up.
    I ride for big boat wakes during the hot weather and switch to surf from Oct-March. The coast is warmer than the valley during the winter months.
    Go to the JK Pismo Freeride this weekend, thats where every diehard skier is at after the WF. Info is on the X.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1075830599191036/
    Last edited by fx1dave; 10-14-2016 at 02:19 AM.

PWCToday Guru

Going to miss this weekend but hopefully I can join for New Year's! A little last minute and I'd like to avoid the salt water.

PWCToday Guru

Went out to Sandy beach yesterday, thanks for the recommendation! Was 75F, sunny, and the only other person on the beach was a fisherman.
    Nice park and very clean, except for some random trash along the beach. Launch ramp was only busy at the end of the day when all the fishing boats came back.

I wore a light wetsuit initially but it was fine without one. Pretty neat for October.

Had a great time, couldn't have asked for better conditions. There were a LOT of fisherman concentrated just north at the 3 way merge of the Sac river, deep channel and "steamboat slough". And a few scattered sailboats. Otherwise the river was pretty empty.

I didn't make it out to any of the narrow passages I've seen videos of people carving up. That may be another time when I have sometime to follow that knows the way.

File Oct 23, 20 51 55.jpeg
    File Oct 23, 20 52 33.jpeg

Last edited by mbrick; 10-24-2016 at 01:05 AM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Yamabooeey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fx1dave View Post
    There's a New Years Day ride at Miller Park every year, and a Christmas Stockton yacht parade that goes by Windmill coming up.
    I ride for big boat wakes during the hot weather and switch to surf from Oct-March. The coast is warmer than the valley during the winter months.
    Go to the JK Pismo Freeride this weekend, thats where every diehard skier is at after the WF. Info is on the X.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1075830599191036/
    Lots of us are going to Camp Far West this New Year's.
    Thanks to

Optima Racing
    C57 Racing Products
    NorCal Watersports
    Newmiller Machines
    Boyko Racing
    Fly Racing
    Jettribe
    Impros
    Jettrim
    Traci Cottle Photography
    Greg Barnhart Photography
    Rhaas Products
    Rad Dudes
    DJSA Racing
    Serano Tile/Stone

Oakland Jack London Aquatic Center. It's free with lots of ferry and big boats putting out some big wakes. You can also reach SF and back on a half tank. Salt water could be a little dirty at times.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information