• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SBT
    Administrator
    • Dec 2005

Site Guidelines - Everyone Please Read

This is a community of PWC enthusiasts. The goal of the community is to enhance the ownership of your PWC through the exchange of information. With that exchange the following guidelines must be followed:

1. Please respect one another.
    2. No foul language.
    3. No Nudity.Please keep it PG.
    4. Please refrain from duplicate postings. Pick a forum and post in one thread when posting on a specific subject. Cross posting will not be tolerated and site management reserves the right to edit/merge/delete as needed.
    More to come where admin deems necessary.
    And for those of you who forget what you agreed to when you signed up please read below:

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
    Although the administrators and moderators of PWCToday will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of PWCToday, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of PWCToday reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VENDOR
    If you wish to advertise on PWCToday, simply read our Guidelines here: http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=62364
    SBT is the World's Largest remanufacturer of PWC engines and parts. CLICK HERE for our store and full details on our site!
  • Steph WCSS
    Administrator
    • Sep 2006

Re: Site Guidelines - Everyone Please Read

Welcome to 2009! I hope everyone had a safe New Year's Eve.
    I wanted to remind you all of the site guidelines (especially number 1), it seems some of you have wandered off onto a different trail.
    We try to be pretty linient around here but some things have got to STOP. Please know that I cannot read every post but when I do see something that is in violation I am going to DELETE it. Please consider the deletion your warning.
    The majority of the group is wonderful and I hope we can have another great year. Any questions, please feel free to pm me.
    Take care,
    Stephanie
    www.shopsbt.com
    www.watercraftsuperstore.net

Comment

Working...
    X