pxctoday

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Hydro-Turf

Vintage Jet Skis.com Trouble

So im not sure if anyone on here has used vintage jet skis.com or not but i am having a horrible experience with them. I ordered some water line and a js440 gas tank that i needed badly. They shipped the water line and not the gas tank. I gave it 3-5 days because maybe they are behind and nothing! Now i have to contact them right? WRONG. If you want to contact them good luck! Emails go unanswered.....there phone number??? NOPE think again, always goes to a voice mail and your not getting a return call. Im seriously really surprised that this site has no customer service at all! Has anyone in here had experience with them at all? at this point im starting to think im out the money i spent on the gas tank and i have no way of getting ahold of them to get my money back.

Resident Guru

Re: Vintage Jet Skis.com Trouble

Vintage is a drop-shipper. Send Cam an email, I know he was having issues with his system this year. If the tank hasn't shipped, that would be on Ty.
    1994 WB1 1100 conversion - 57mph on GPS

Yeah they suck I ordered some seals and some other stuff and the other stuff showed up and the seals are still floating around. And I ordered everything beginning of last month… use WatCon.com for what you need. The best customer service you’ll find and Zig is the nicest guy in the stand up industry!!

well i mean i have sent several emails to an admin and to the help address, i dont get a response on anything!!! they shouldnt even have a phone number because they dont pick it up, its just voice mail and they dont respond to those either. What a crappy company. Oh yea and to top it off the address they give on the website is know as a scam address in wyoming with multiple reports for shady activity.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home john zigler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.104 View Post
    Yeah they suck I ordered some seals and some other stuff and the other stuff showed up and the seals are still floating around. And I ordered everything beginning of last month… use WatCon.com for what you need. The best customer service you’ll find and Zig is the nicest guy in the stand up industry!!
    Thanks Carter, appreciate the kind words.
    RCJS also doing business as WATCON
    608-743-1305 9am to 5pm CST m-f
    email watcon@watcon.com

Please visit our web site

new parts / products / services www.watcon.com
    thank you

Please check out and like WATCON on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by StuRat View Post
    Vintage is a drop-shipper. Send Cam an email, I know he was having issues with his system this year. If the tank hasn't shipped, that would be on Ty.
    i knew someone would say "send them an email" after i just got done saying theY DONT ANSWER EMAILS.......
    Last edited by AndyScarth; 09-21-2022 at 01:21 PM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home bandit88's Avatar

Geeze, take a chill pill. Cancel the order and order the tank directly from Ty, cut out the middle man. VintageJetski is just a reseller and he is known to have a long turn around time.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit88 View Post
    Geeze, take a chill pill. Cancel the order and order the tank directly from Ty, cut out the middle man. VintageJetski is just a reseller and he is known to have a long turn around time.
    Ok how am i supposed to cancel the order??? As of now the only way i can cancel the order is by talking to my bank and disputing the charge because no one at vintage will answer.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Pretty sure this is the same place I tried to get the Thunderjet decals from, good luck , like you said they don't answer emails, customer service is non existant.
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

Thread Information