PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped
pxctoday

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Resident Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    SRQ FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,135

    PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped

    214CB726-F081-4E97-8D7C-17592B40C0B1.jpeg

    comes as shown. PJS mani, headpipe, primary chamber, and Sato Engineering stinger chamber. $875 shipped obo
    1994 WB1 1100 conversion - 57mph on GPS

  2. #2
    I dream skis 8716valver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Averill Park, NY
    Posts
    695

    Re: PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped

    You on my exhaust FS thread - "I want some of the weed you're clearly smoking as you're higher than giraffe cooter"

    Literally the next day you post a pipe with a huge asking price.

    Classic troll.
    Last edited by 8716valver; 05-24-2022 at 01:50 PM.
    87 JS550

  3. #3
    I dream skis
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Bristolville oh
    Age
    30
    Posts
    776

    Re: PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped

    He does sell alot of exhaust on here

  4. #4
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Al-ugh-bam-ugh
    Posts
    28,204

    Re: PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped

    Quote Originally Posted by 8716valver View Post
    You on my exhaust FS thread - "I want some of the weed you're clearly smoking as you're higher than giraffe cooter"

    Literally the next day you post a pipe with a huge asking price.

    Classic troll.
    Quite a bit of difference in that PJS engineering pipe with the Sato Engineering damn near unobtaniom stinger he is selling and that Mariner you are selling IMHO
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

    WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

  5. #5
    I dream skis 8716valver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Averill Park, NY
    Posts
    695

    Re: PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped

    Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    Quite a bit of difference in that PJS engineering pipe with the Sato Engineering damn near unobtaniom stinger he is selling and that Mariner you are selling IMHO
    Agree.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    87 JS550

  6. #6
    Resident Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    SRQ FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped

    Quote Originally Posted by 8716valver View Post
    You on my exhaust FS thread - "I want some of the weed you're clearly smoking as you're higher than giraffe cooter"

    Literally the next day you post a pipe with a huge asking price.

    Classic troll.
    gen 1 piston port pipes, what yours is, are the most widely available and typically sell for 250-300 for complete setups on the 550 group. I have sold probably 20 of them within that price range.

    Gen 2 are worth 3-400. Gen 3 / Reed pipes go for 500 all day long.

    Jason schriner / BJS also makes NEW reed chambers out of carbon fiber for $400, and the flange is available NEW from watcon for $150, or through the groups for $110.

    You're comparing a corvette to a porsche and asking why yours isn't worth as much. Been doing this a long time and I sell more parts than a good majority of people in the scene. I am literally known for selling hard to find and oddball goods that you just don't typically see. The NOS hydrocross buoys, the NOS KNK rc 550 model, NOS westcoast reed heads, NOS NOS NOS NOS NOS

    Notice a pattern? I find good stuff and sell it. Go see my $3000 sxr exhaust on ebay, posted for $2k shipped here. And then try to find another one.
    1994 WB1 1100 conversion - 57mph on GPS

  7. #7
    I dream skis 8716valver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Averill Park, NY
    Posts
    695

    Re: PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped

    Quote Originally Posted by StuRat View Post
    gen 1 piston port pipes, what yours is, are the most widely available and typically sell for 250-300 for complete setups on the 550 group. I have sold probably 20 of them within that price range.

    Gen 2 are worth 3-400. Gen 3 / Reed pipes go for 500 all day long.

    Jason schriner / BJS also makes NEW reed chambers out of carbon fiber for $400, and the flange is available NEW from watcon for $150, or through the groups for $110.

    You're comparing a corvette to a porsche and asking why yours isn't worth as much. Been doing this a long time and I sell more parts than a good majority of people in the scene. I am literally known for selling hard to find and oddball goods that you just don't typically see. The NOS hydrocross buoys, the NOS KNK rc 550 model, NOS westcoast reed heads, NOS NOS NOS NOS NOS

    Notice a pattern? I find good stuff and sell it. Go see my $3000 sxr exhaust on ebay, posted for $2k shipped here. And then try to find another one.
    I set a high ASK. What it sells for is obviously not the ask. You're still a Troll no matter how many pipes you sell.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    87 JS550

  8. #8
    Frequent Poster jacobski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Age
    47
    Posts
    163

    Re: PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped

    I'm tryin to sell some weed so I can buy this pipe! Does anyone have some?

  9. #9
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Al-ugh-bam-ugh
    Posts
    28,204

    Re: PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobski View Post
    I'm tryin to sell some weed so I can buy this pipe! Does anyone have some?
    So you are trolling his sales thread and then calling him a Troll, Just trying to get this all straight ?
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

    WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

  10. #10
    Resident Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    SRQ FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: PJS 650 750 full stainless exhaust $875 shipped

    Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    So you are trolling his sales thread and then calling him a Troll, Just trying to get this all straight ?
    He can troll all he wants. I'm like a plumbing distributor right now sellin all this PIPE, hes just mad
    1994 WB1 1100 conversion - 57mph on GPS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0