• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Myself
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Jun 2006

New scammers

User names Samuelhanna2022 & Maverickjone911 trying to scam on classified listings.
    http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
    +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
    ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
    light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone
  • Bionic racing
    • Aug 2016

Re: New scammers

Me too on samualhanna 2022 on my crank wtb

Comment

• Myself
      • Jun 2006

Maverickjone911 is STILL on here!!
      http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
      +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
      ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
      light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone

Comment

• #4 Unapproved

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-22 5.25.32 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	4401018

Comment

• NoMoney
          PWCToday Regular
          • Aug 2019

I posted a WTB yesterday and 5 minutes later I’m getting private messages to sell me
          Obvious fake stuff thats not near what it’s supposed to look like. The thing is I posted a thread with pics of their names and messages they sent and instead of moderator blocking these Ghana scammers my thread got moved to the correct place apparently as if there is a correct place. Point is they took the time to move the scammer warning thread but the scammers weren’t removed. I mean is this a business of the more the merrier so pwctoday will have more Google returns honestly thats the only explanation as to why you won’t remove the scammer, It’s good for buisness. Sorry if I offended anyone but some poor kids are gonna get their money taken from them and the names of the thieves were posted ahead of time right here on the group. 5yrs from now when you see this thread still up and during that time all the people that got robbed it will piss one off. Let me show you what this guy said he has for sale.Fortunately I’ve been around the block I knew they was a scam this is a photo he copied online for a old round carb.A newbie will not know round or square if the price is good he’ll buy it. Anyone reading this click on the sellers avatar and see if he just happen to join group.Also ask them to not pm you ask them to post a pic in the thread. This way someone will catch on and help you. People may not reply to a thread but they do look at it

Comment

• NoMoney
            PWCToday Regular
            • Aug 2019

Click image for larger version

Name:	92D4C196-ADA7-4ADF-A089-6771BD74DEF8.png
Views:	2
Size:	457.2 KB
ID:	4402296

Comment

• Quinc
              • Feb 2013

How do I get myself one of those milf carburetors?! lol
              Electric Jetski 300sx
              Sonic Jet Cafe Racer
              Wetjet
              Riding Flood waters
              701 jetmate

Comment

• NoMoney
                PWCToday Regular
                • Aug 2019

Originally posted by Quinc View Post
                How do I get myself one of those milf carburetors?! lol
                Oh this guy has everything you can think of,literally, Prince abakawakiheelitutu says he even has Harley Davidson dual 44s for Yamahas when I asked him.
                He says he’s right here in Miami Beach,Nebraska (ya he said that) but According to his vpn I searched he’s in Mwami in Zimbabwe

Comment

Working...
                X