» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Forums versus Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    People are just too damn lazy, they want everything spoon fed to them , just this morning a guy was asking if there was anything he could do to make his throttle return springs lighter , I answered yes they make lighter return springs for Mikunis, next question where do I find those at, answer Google , and from now on that is going to be my answer I am tired of spoon-feeding info to people that are too lazy to search for themselves, I don't work for you !
    We are now surrounded by people who have been trained to let/expect others to do their thinking for them.

It would be like skipping every high school Spanish class, then going to college, sign up for Spanish, and then saying to your prof "Just tell me how to learn Spanish, like now, cuz I have a party to get to".

People aren't even ashamed to be like this, because it's been accepted for so long by so many...too many thinking people, and especially businesses, just tolerate/enable it.

So the snowball continues.

Heck, 95% of the questions I see asked by new PWC owners on fukbook today are answered right in the owner's manual...but ain't nobody got no time fer no manual readin', right?? LOL

Even better, I regularly see questions asked about many things, and the first thing I legitimately wonder is how anyone dumb enough to ask such a question has managed to even survive until adulthood??? And the only explanation I can come up with is that we've literally created a world that not only enables and creates stupidity, but we've also made it too easy to survive, lol....we've removed too much potential for natural selection, lol.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

It not only enables stupidity it encourages it.
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

There is no Facebook for me right now, yesterday while looking on Facebook I get a Facebook warning about a post I made which violated Facebook policy, it did not say which post then almost immediately&nbsp; I got two more, I could not have posted those as I was still reading the warning when it happened. <br>
    <br>
    Later yesterday I am going through my e-mails and I run across one from Facebook at 8:30AM yesterday morning someone asked Facebook to change my passcode, it damn sure wasn't me,&nbsp; I recently got a new laptop and I never use a passcode,&nbsp; it logs in directly, so my account was hacked. It seems someone hacked me just to get my account suspended by posting stuff they knew would take suspend my account . <br>
    <br>
    I cannot prove this but the timing of all of this hack seems really suspect, I had just joined both the Badgerland Jet Pilots group and the Twin Cites jet pilots groups and I had made a few posts about a situation that was going on there.<br>
    <br>
    I can think of only one person who would benefit from me not being able to post on Facebook at the moment. if it was you I know who you are , we are not done yet and I seriously doubt I will let you sweep this under the rug. quite simply you messed with the wrong guy, while I am not a conspiracy theorist I don't really believe in coincidences either.
    Last edited by WFO Speedracer; 05-06-2022 at 10:23 AM.
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar

Changes aren't permanent, but change is.

Naw mine looks more like a sailor hat

I dream skis

Quote Originally Posted by fox river pwc View Post
    We are now surrounded by people who have been trained to let/expect others to do their thinking for them.

It would be like skipping every high school Spanish class, then going to college, sign up for Spanish, and then saying to your prof "Just tell me how to learn Spanish, like now, cuz I have a party to get to".

People aren't even ashamed to be like this, because it's been accepted for so long by so many...too many thinking people, and especially businesses, just tolerate/enable it.

So the snowball continues.

Heck, 95% of the questions I see asked by new PWC owners on fukbook today are answered right in the owner's manual...but ain't nobody got no time fer no manual readin', right?? LOL

Even better, I regularly see questions asked about many things, and the first thing I legitimately wonder is how anyone dumb enough to ask such a question has managed to even survive until adulthood??? And the only explanation I can come up with is that we've literally created a world that not only enables and creates stupidity, but we've also made it too easy to survive, lol....we've removed too much potential for natural selection, lol.
    That last bit about natural selection is spot on. My wife always says that we should just remove all the warning labels, it would just weed out so many idiots....
    06 SXR Limited, a couple of modded RNs, and WAY too much other crap !!!!!!

Hold up now I don't want to weed out all my customers !

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information