Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

In need of service in New Jersey

Have two 2007 F12X turbos in need of service. Both run. One has significant hesitation and bogs down when accelerating. The pump probably needs a rebuild as the wear ring is bubbled and corroded but I am not sure that is the whole issue. The other one runs fine until you go full throttle and then you get the "limp home" condition... turn off the engine and restart and it is fine until you go full throttle again. I had taken apart the turbo last season and freed up the waste gate and think it probably froze up again. That one probably also needs the pump rebuilt.

Can't go another season running like this and don't have time to take them apart and "guess" at what is wrong only to find out I fixed the wrong things. I am in the Ocean City NJ area and know of R-rated Performance up north but was hoping there is someone closer. Would love to get this taken care of over the winter. Otherwise maybe there is someone in the area that might make a reasonable offer to take them off my hands. They are fantastic when running as designed.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Myself's Avatar

Re: In need of service in New Jersey

Good luck!!! Maybe try the guys on Greenhulk.net. The limp mode is most likely the knock sensor issue. You can send the ECU in and have that fixed. The hesitation and bogging down can be any number of things. Water in the gas, fuel pump crapping out, bad spark plugs, or the infamous rotted out exhaust manifold problem.
    http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
    +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
    ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
    light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone

Thread Information