Wisconsin Dells JET BLAST Freeride 2022 - Badgerland Jet Pilots 2nd Decade Begins - Page 2
pxctoday

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Wisconsin Dells JET BLAST Freeride 2022 - Badgerland Jet Pilots 2nd Decade Begins

Another surprise for Jet Blast 2022...maybe I can get John Zigler to show up at The Rock and say hello to everyone

Screenshot_20220512-143629_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220512-143640_Samsung Internet.jpg

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home john zigler's Avatar

Re: Wisconsin Dells JET BLAST Freeride 2022 - Badgerland Jet Pilots 2nd Decade Begins

Quote Originally Posted by fox river pwc View Post
    Another surprise for Jet Blast 2022...maybe I can get John Zigler to show up at The Rock and say hello to everyone

Screenshot_20220512-143629_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220512-143640_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Thanks Paul. Sorry, but we are going to be in Charleston visiting my daughter. Hope the weather is good for you guys.
    RCJS also doing business as WATCON
    608-743-1305 9am to 5pm CST m-f
    email watcon@watcon.com

Please visit our web site

new parts / products / services www.watcon.com
    thank you

Please check out and like WATCON on Facebook

I just wanted to thank you guys for calling the DNR at Kohler-Andrae all those years.

...Toxic Drama daily, stay aware from Badgerland Jet Pilots if you enjoy promoting Freeride.
    Third Coast Freeride - Midwest Wave Warriors

Wooka Wooka Wookay. Let's Fing Rage!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bird View Post
    I just wanted to thank you guys for calling the DNR at Kohler-Andrae all those years.

...Toxic Drama daily, stay aware from Badgerland Jet Pilots if you enjoy promoting Freeride.
    Well we all know who the A-hole is in the group now, hint most of us here on PWCT already knew.
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

11 years now in the books.

You know you're at a great event when this happens during the raffle:

Person wins the $1,000 beach tote with all the bells & whistles, then promptly says, "I've already got the beach tote I need. Toss my ticket out and draw another winner."

So we draw another winner for the beach tote, and it's a guy who drove all the way from Houston...guess he's got BJP pals in Wisconsin...so he's thrilled.

Now it's time to draw the winner for the raffle ski, a very nice 650SX with a pipe and some mods, and the winner is the same guy from Houston who just won the beach tote moments earlier. He doesn't even hesitate to announce he's not taking the prize ski and promptly gives it to another JB22 attendee who didn't own a ski and was there riding something borrowed.

Success.

Brady and Tommy, and the entire "committee" did a fantastic job with JB22, and the locals/campground were awesome and happy to have us...oh, and we already have (project) raffle skis for JB23 and JB24, and I've already been snookered out of retirement to build the one for next year. I'd say what it is, but I've been sworn to secrecy - but I will say that both the JB23 and JB24 skis are models I've never seen done as raffle skis in the past, anywhere... It's gonna be interesting and fun

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information