Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What happened to this site?

I used to go on in the morning and read an hour of new/added to posts and half an hour at night.

Nobody is posting up anymoreÖ did a lot of us move on? I doubt nobodyís having any problems that needs answers! Did everyone move to a different site or something?

I check every morning and the posts and replies are a couple days old or even worse a week or older. I donít see the usuals posting much if any.

Whatís going on? Are all of us getting older and the youngsters donít know about this site?

Hopefully everyone is out riding this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 550headache; 09-12-2021 at 09:29 AM.
    1995 FX-1: Pro-Tec chamber~Skat swirl~Pro-Tec plate~Blowsion Destroyers

1990 Square Nose: Blue ported Jetmaniac 718~#ZERO lightened/drilled flywheel~ADA girdled/32cc~701 B pipe/flow control~Hooker 9-15~AAA pole~Pro-Tec rideplate~Tom21 Tubbies and nose piece

2014 Super jet waiting on a B pipe and Hooker....

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Myself's Avatar

Re: What happened to this site?

I've been on here for YEARS! And I check in almost every day. I see the site really slow down in the summer. People get their stuff working and then just ride all season. You'll start seeing more posts soon with the end of the season.
    http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
    +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
    ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
    light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone

All the Facebook groups, which are 80% worthless have taken most forums traffic.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    '04 SXR

'96 SeaKaw HX

And most of the Questions have already been Answered...

I usually don't answer Questions that have been answered over and over and for which the Answers can be found with a simple Search.

No need to reinvent the Wheel.

Let the OP do some Research and Reading first...
    Last edited by JC-SuperJet; 09-12-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by josh977 View Post
    All the Facebook groups, which are 80% worthless have taken most forums traffic.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    Iím not a social media person. My friends are. I post up wanted part on this site and get no bites. Ask one of my buddies and ask for a part and have it in a week. Last one was a 701 B-Pipe manifold. I refuse to join those media groups that tracks you and keeps all your personal info. Iím a farmer and donít have time to see what someone had for breakfast! If i get a day to ride a week itís abnormal! Ill stick to old school!

1990 Square Nose: Blue ported Jetmaniac 718~#ZERO lightened/drilled flywheel~ADA girdled/32cc~701 B pipe/flow control~Hooker 9-15~AAA pole~Pro-Tec rideplate~Tom21 Tubbies and nose piece

Quote Originally Posted by JC-SuperJet View Post
    And most of the Questions have already been Answered...

I usually don't answer Questions that have been answered over and over and for which the Answers can be found with a simple Search.

No need to reinvent the Wheel.

Let the OP do some Research and Reading first...
    Really? Just posting up my thoughts .. and i did a google search.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Bionic racing's Avatar

Mechanics are busy fixin problem child skis now , this is when I do more engine swaps or builds due to cold weather coming and riding will stop , so triggers get pulled , and basket cases start coming in for winter projects , so lack of free time , plus I want to get some tray time too , winters coming , gotta ride ,

I still check the site daily. I think JC had a good point. Most of the time I'm directing others to existing threads about topics that have been covered many times.

September is my favorite month to ride. All the kids go back to school and it's still warm out up here. That being said I can't wait for Wave season on Lake Michigan.

I deleted fuchbook. negative nancy land
    Third Coast Freeride - Midwest Wave Warriors

Wooka Wooka Wookay. Let's Fing Rage!

Frequent Poster

i havent been here long, but to see the dates of threads and how of things used to be its real safe to assume either all the guys are out of the game, working a lot, or dont care to chime in on the same things over and over again.

A lot of people moved over to FB.. I never did though. To weird for me.. going to work then everyone knows what you did over the weekend before you even tell the story. Wait what did my wife post I ask..?

Social media.. where people want to spy on you, nose into your business, see your pics then think they already know the story based on pics.. then donít actually talk to you in person.

Fockin weird! more like ANTI-social media..

Ask any kid to tell you a story about their weekend.. The art of story telling has died!

Why even bother riding a ski if you canít tell the damn story to your buddies later!

Whats the point?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information