Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

2007 VX 110 help please!

Trying to resurrect a vx 110 that had been sitting outside uncovered for at least 6 years.

New battery installed, have good spark, cleaned injectors and checked that they are working. Drained gas and filled with new gas. Engine turns over. Wants to catch and start but won’t.

What am I missing?

Any help or advice appreciated.

Re: 2007 VX 110 help please!

have you tried removing the tube from the air box and a little starting fluid... something must be off with your fuel/air mixture... do you have any idea why it was parked in the first place?

PWCToday Newbie

This waverunner was given to me. Previous owner said it was running when they parked it. I have the air box off. Have tried adding gas to cylinders but still won’t run.

When grounding plugs on engine I get a bright white spark and injectors are spraying fuel. Has new spark plugs also.

PWCToday Newbie

Finally got it started. Not sure what changed. Maybe had bad gas in the fuel line and had to get that pumped through. Had low compression in one cylinder. Soaked that cylinder with marvel mystery oil for a few day then got it all out. Compression is back. Must have had a stuck piston ring. Runs like a champ. Now comes the cosmetic work.

Thread Information