Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Supercharger rebuild or not?

So I've been reading several post about time frame that a supercharger should be rebuilt and I am well over that time frame. I have two Seadoo's that I have owned from brand new. 2007 RXP 215 and 2007 Wake 215. Both of the ski's have 246 hours on them and never had a problem with them running hard and fast. I've kept them well maintained. I'm actually looking at selling the wake and buying a new model soon. Obviously the superchargers are due to be rebuilt. Should I spend the money and rebuild the supercharger before I try selling or just put it up for sell and the buyer can decide to rebuild?

Is it very difficult to rebuild them or just replace them with new? They run so good right now that I'm afraid they won't perform as good if I rebuild them since I haven't had any issues with them so far!

What should I do??

Supercharger rebuild or not?

Iím stunned that they have both made it that long without a problem. My 2007 RXP 215 lost the ceramic washer at around 125 hrs (I bought it with about 120) so I got the ďpleasureĒ of pulling the engine, replacing both oil pumps and flushing the block...I and got off easy.

Iím no expert but Iím pretty sure both of those skis have the ceramic washers so I wouldnít even start them until the superchargers have been rebuilt. I pulled mine and sent it out for rebuild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DealsGapCobra; 06-16-2021 at 06:45 AM.

Thread Information