» wallpapers

PWCToday Regular

Code 25 Repair - Tune - Boost Control - Scan Tool - Engine Sim

Hi guys,

GET-TUNE here!!

Hope everyone is safe and still riding!

2021 Update:
    Code 25:
    - 2 plug ecu repair with 100% success. Repair process is solid!
    - 3 plug ecu from the 2002-2003 models with 100% success

Performance Tune: (I've gotten alot of request for this feature)
    - Revlimiter increase to any RPM. Our test skis are set to 9000 rpms. I would suggest setting the revlimiter to 7000 max since these engines use a balance shaft. Higher RPM will require valvetrain and balance shaft removal. This option is use at your own risk
    - Disable TCP sensor (Secondary Map Sensor). This sensor limits the amount of boost you can run on your jetski. We've successfully disabled this sensor and run a manual boost controller to increase boost and run a upgraded turbocharger
    - Plug and Play Boost module to trick the TCP sensor for those who want quick power without flashing your ecu. This module is similar to MacBoost and H2o module but at a much much reduced rate.
    - Fuel Table 3-5-10-20 percent increase for higher boost limits or upgraded turbocharger

Scan tool:
    I've designed an affordable scan tool that communicates via bluetooth to Aquatrax modules 2004-2007 (only 2 plug ecus). End customer will be able to troubleshoot ski, view/clear codes and datalog sensors. Currently in the last phase of test bugs and will be looking for beta testers.

Engine Simulator:
    I've designed an Aquatrax Engine Simulator for those who would like to do bench testing for customers instead of water testing. This simulator allows the user to fully exercise the ecu to check hard codes.
    Customer will need to purchase a used engine harness to cut off the plugs and wire it to PCB. I attempted to locate the part number for the connector and no luck. If someone knows where I can purchase the OEM connector for the Aquatrax I'll procure and include in kit.

If interested in learning more please email me at sales@ectune.com

If you guys have any suggestions or requirements let me know. Even if you want to disable or find other parameters in the ecu.

Thanks again guys for supporting my projects

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Myself's Avatar

Re: Code 25 Repair - Tune - Boost Control - Scan Tool - Engine Sim

This is great news. I have a few customers with Hondas.
    http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
    +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
    ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
    light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone

PWCToday Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Gen-Tune View Post
    Hi guys,

GET-TUNE here!!

2021 Update:
    Code 25:

- Revlimiter increase to any RPM. Our test skis are set to 9000 rpms. I would suggest setting the revlimiter to 7000 max since these engines use a balance shaft. Higher RPM will require valvetrain and balance shaft removal. This option is use at your own risk
    - Disable TCP sensor (Secondary Map Sensor). This sensor limits the amount of boost you can run on your jetski. We've successfully disabled this sensor and run a manual boost controller to increase boost and run a upgraded turbocharger
    - Plug and Play Boost module to trick the TCP sensor for those who want quick power without flashing your ecu. This module is similar to MacBoost and H2o module but at a much much reduced rate.
    - Fuel Table 3-5-10-20 percent increase for higher boost limits or upgraded turbocharger

Scan tool:
    I've designed an affordable scan tool that communicates via bluetooth to Aquatrax modules 2004-2007 (only 2 plug ecus). End customer will be able to troubleshoot ski, view/clear codes and datalog sensors. Currently in the last phase of test bugs and will be looking for beta testers.

Engine Simulator:
    I've designed an Aquatrax Engine Simulator for those who would like to do bench testing for customers instead of water testing. This simulator allows the user to fully exercise the ecu to check hard codes.
    Customer will need to purchase a used engine harness to cut off the plugs and wire it to PCB. I attempted to locate the part number for the connector and no luck. If someone knows where I can purchase the OEM connector for the Aquatrax I'll procure and include in kit.

If you guys have any suggestions or requirements let me know. Even if you want to disable or find other parameters in the ecu.

Sounds good. I'm one of the satisfied Code 25 repair customers....for my 2002 ski.

I would be interested in beta testing the scan tool when you are ready. In my circle of friends, there are about 8 Hondas running, so I'm sure we will have some kind of need for one. Just let me know.

Thanks!
    Kevin

Ever seen a ski that has all of the code 25 symptoms, but no code given?
    That is what my 2004 F12x is doing.
    It is behaving like it has a code 25 issue with the FI light flashing and alarm sounding, but try as I may I have not once been able to get any codes out of it.
    Any ideas?
    You ECU refresh may be a good solution??
    Jason
    \'04 F-12x
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

PWCToday Newbie

Code 25 Repair - Tune - Boost Control - Scan Tool - Engine Sim

Posting here in hopes to have some published answers versus discussing over email.

Havenít had a code 25 issue on my ski but have been considering utilizing a Microsquirt plus knock box for tunability. (I too have had no luck sourcing these factory plugs to make a jumper harness, they seem to be proprietary. The terminals are also unique from my searching, havenít found another connector that they could be repinned to.)

Willing to disclose cost for your factory ECM tuning? I am looking for added fuel, increased boost, and a higher rev limit!
    Last edited by yfz460; 03-25-2021 at 03:50 PM.

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Gen-Tune View Post
    Hi guys,

GET-TUNE here!!

2021 Update:
    Code 25:

Scan tool:

Engine Simulator:

Shot you an email a few days back. Let me know if you got it!

Thread Information