Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: 1992 Kawasaki 750sx Flatdeck

The 750 came with a primer setup minus the choke.. I think it's cool and the best way for these 2 strokes to be set up.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
    splatter paintjobs are tacky, and I hate them.

the only crank here is mega 20220512_202931.jpg
    Last edited by nc_capozzoli; 05-12-2022 at 09:33 PM.

1992 Kawasaki 750sx Flatdeck

Quote Originally Posted by nc_capozzoli View Post
    looks as of today.. needs a bunch more sanding and refining but it's all solid and almost symmetrical.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
    Hell ya brother! I always carry! Some crazy a$$ in a brand new jacked up GMC chased me and my 12 year old daughter down minding our own business. I pulled over, he stopped and jumped out of his truck. He was about 3 steps away from getting his face blown off. He got a look of me in the mirror and did a quick about face! 3 more steps and I would have been in jail and he would be dead! I dont take kindly when my kin is riding with me!

Practice those rights and dont let them take our guns!

Was trying to quote your card but it didn’t come up in picture!…..Keep on steppin!!!

Put that “what they all call the worst motor ever made” in that 550 and run the piss outta it! I have nothing bad to say about the Yamaha 650 motor. Ran one in my 90 square for two years. **** tons of low end! Speed demon, not so much! But in a 550 hull, it would be a super reliable good powered ski! Once i switched from Kawasaki to Yamaha my world changed! No more wrenching and a lot more riding! Add gas and oil and ride!…..just saying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 550headache; 05-14-2022 at 08:02 AM.
    1995 FX-1: Pro-Tec chamber~Skat swirl~Pro-Tec plate~Blowsion Destroyers

1990 Square Nose: Blue ported Jetmaniac 718~#ZERO lightened/drilled flywheel~ADA girdled/32cc~701 B pipe/flow control~Hooker 9-15~AAA pole~Pro-Tec rideplate~Tom21 Tubbies and nose piece

2014 Super jet waiting on a B pipe and Hooker....

Quote Originally Posted by 550headache View Post
    Hell ya brother! I always carry! Some crazy a$$ in a brand new jacked up GMC chased me and my 12 year old daughter down minding our own business. I pulled over, he stopped and jumped out of his truck. He was about 3 steps away from getting his face blown off. He got a look of me in the mirror and did a quick about face! 3 more steps and I would have been in jail and he would be dead! I dont take kindly when my kin is riding with me!

Practice those rights and dont let them take our guns!

Was trying to quote your card but it didn’t come up in picture!…..Keep on steppin!!!

Put that “what they all call the worst motor ever made” in that 550 and run the piss outta it! I have nothing bad to say about the Yamaha 650 motor. Ran one in my 90 square for two years. **** tons of low end! Speed demon, not so much! But in a 550 hull, it would be a super reliable good powered ski! Once i switched from Kawasaki to Yamaha my world changed! No more wrenching and a lot more riding! Add gas and oil and ride!…..just saying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    WILD story brother! goes to show ya never know when or wtf with people these days...

and as for worst motor ever made, my vote is the sh!t@zz 550... always been keen on the yamaha over kawasaki.. i happened to pick up some clean 701 doner skis (one single carb, one double carb) from an offerup deal.. had to get them from the HOOD, but lucky for me the homies were already crushing modelos when i arrived and helped lift 'em on to my trailer..they didn't know W T F they gave away, but were happy as hell with the $200.. yeah that 650 was supposed be transplanted into the wavejammer.. and a 701 into the 550.. but im gonna run em as is all summer, y'know.. let the boys break em in.. cut em up later

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information