Largest PWC

Superstore

Collapse

Other then riding skis what are y'all doing to pass time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cliff
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Jun 2011

Re: Other then riding skis what are y'all doing to pass time??

Originally posted by Bionic racing View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]564712[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]564713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]564714[/ATTACH]
    Absolutely LOVE that exhaust pipe! The bike too, of course!

Comment

• CA550sx123
      Frequent Poster
      • Sep 2019

Guns, shooting, buying and modding, its all fun

Comment

• James Somers
        PWCToday Newbie
        • Sep 2020

And lately I got carried away with making simple furniture. I take pine boards and make handy things out of them. Already made several small shelves for books, a couple of stools. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to develop this hobby more seriously. Now I am busy making shelving for the garage. I thought about how I want to arrange everything there in a new way.

Comment

• PrickofMisery
          • Mar 2007

I know there are a grip of people here just like me who are two wheel freaks, whether be it bikes, MTBs or motorcycles. I have two words for you....
          Sur Ron

Comment

• N.Penley
            PWCToday Regular
            • Aug 2017

Originally posted by CA550sx123 View Post
            Guns, shooting, buying and modding, its all fun
            Funny but I got back into stand ups about a year ago because the gun and ammo market went stupid high. From previous experience I fully expect the shooting markets to drop back down into the realistic range or close by mid summer. For almost a year now I’ve been spending my FO Funds on jet skis instead of firearms. Honestly I’ve had higher profit from the ski I sold than most guns earn. I’ve got 4 Kawasaki’s now and plan to sell one or two this spring....Or I may buy a few more. Who knows these things are like crack. Guns are much easier to store and hide from the wife. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• WFO Speedracer
              • Aug 2006

This is what I did yesterday, re camel flogged my Kawasaki Teryx, I got it in on trade for an Artic Cat prowler I sold last week
              Attached Files
              Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
              hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

Comment

• WFO Speedracer
                • Aug 2006

Before that I was working on this Suzuki King quad conversion for my Ez-go golf cart, it will have high, low and super low , it's 4x4 with locking and unlocking differential.
                Attached Files
                hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

Comment

• WFO Speedracer
                  • Aug 2006

and nefoe that I was working on this plug for my carbon fiber tank cover on this Honda REFLEX 200 trials bike
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Bionic racing
                    • Aug 2016

Hey mon , you got lots of jobs mon , that Suzuki thing will be fun

Comment

• CA550sx123
                      Frequent Poster
                      • Sep 2019

Originally posted by N.Penley View Post
                      Funny but I got back into stand ups about a year ago because the gun and ammo market went stupid high. From previous experience I fully expect the shooting markets to drop back down into the realistic range or close by mid summer. For almost a year now I’ve been spending my FO Funds on jet skis instead of firearms. Honestly I’ve had higher profit from the ski I sold than most guns earn. I’ve got 4 Kawasaki’s now and plan to sell one or two this spring....Or I may buy a few more. Who knows these things are like crack. Guns are much easier to store and hide from the wife. Haha.

Hell yea, its hard to hide a ski, its easy to store firearms in my 64 gun safe behind other guns she already knows about

Comment

• WFO Speedracer
                        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Bionic racing View Post
                        Hey mon , you got lots of jobs mon , that Suzuki thing will be fun

Comment

• James Somers
                          PWCToday Newbie
                          • Sep 2020

Originally posted by CA550sx123 View Post
                          Hell yea, its hard to hide a ski, its easy to store firearms in my 64 gun safe behind other guns she already knows about
                          It all depends on personal preference. Someone has some kind of internal limitations, prejudices. Of course, weapons take up less space, but together with weapons, responsibility and obligations come into the house. You need a permit for weapons, each state has its own legislation, its own difficulties and conditions. There are no such problems with other hobbies.

Comment

• N.Penley
                            PWCToday Regular
                            • Aug 2017

Originally posted by James Somers View Post
                            It all depends on personal preference. Someone has some kind of internal limitations, prejudices. Of course, weapons take up less space, but together with weapons, responsibility and obligations come into the house. You need a permit for weapons, each state has its own legislation, its own difficulties and conditions. There are no such problems with other hobbies.
                            I sincerely disagree and will make a very simple statement without getting into a rabbit hole. Storing jet skis and gas in an attached or even detached garage, towing, riding, and even wrenching all require responsibility and obligation. In fact I can’t think of many activities or hobbies that wouldn’t demand a degree of respect and present potential hazards if careless behavior was demonstrated. Most states also require water crafts to be registered and many have requirements for operator licenses etc. When you step back and look at the big picture firearms ownership is not much different than owning a vehicle.
                            If you are interested in continuing a respectable discussion on this topic you are welcome to send me a PM to prevent from derailing this thread. Thank you.

Comment

• aggrovated
                              Top Dog
                              • Jul 2008

I've been trying to start my t-shirt business...aquabluetees.com It's reeeaaaaaalllllyy slow going so far. Maybe I should do some jetski tees!
                              Last edited by aggrovated; 02-08-2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X