Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Re: Other then riding skis what are y'all doing to pass time??

This is what I did yesterday, re camel flogged my Kawasaki Teryx, I got it in on trade for an Artic Cat prowler I sold last week
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

Before that I was working on this Suzuki King quad conversion for my Ez-go golf cart, it will have high, low and super low , it's 4x4 with locking and unlocking differential.
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

and nefoe that I was working on this plug for my carbon fiber tank cover on this Honda REFLEX 200 trials bike

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Bionic racing's Avatar

Hey mon , you got lots of jobs mon , that Suzuki thing will be fun

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by N.Penley View Post
    Funny but I got back into stand ups about a year ago because the gun and ammo market went stupid high. From previous experience I fully expect the shooting markets to drop back down into the realistic range or close by mid summer. For almost a year now Iíve been spending my FO Funds on jet skis instead of firearms. Honestly Iíve had higher profit from the ski I sold than most guns earn. Iíve got 4 Kawasakiís now and plan to sell one or two this spring....Or I may buy a few more. Who knows these things are like crack. Guns are much easier to store and hide from the wife. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hell yea, its hard to hide a ski, its easy to store firearms in my 64 gun safe behind other guns she already knows about

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic racing View Post
    Hey mon , you got lots of jobs mon , that Suzuki thing will be fun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6wtj04dJ_g

Quote Originally Posted by CA550sx123 View Post
    Hell yea, its hard to hide a ski, its easy to store firearms in my 64 gun safe behind other guns she already knows about
    It all depends on personal preference. Someone has some kind of internal limitations, prejudices. Of course, weapons take up less space, but together with weapons, responsibility and obligations come into the house. You need a permit for weapons, each state has its own legislation, its own difficulties and conditions. There are no such problems with other hobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by James Somers View Post
    It all depends on personal preference. Someone has some kind of internal limitations, prejudices. Of course, weapons take up less space, but together with weapons, responsibility and obligations come into the house. You need a permit for weapons, each state has its own legislation, its own difficulties and conditions. There are no such problems with other hobbies.
    I sincerely disagree and will make a very simple statement without getting into a rabbit hole. Storing jet skis and gas in an attached or even detached garage, towing, riding, and even wrenching all require responsibility and obligation. In fact I canít think of many activities or hobbies that wouldnít demand a degree of respect and present potential hazards if careless behavior was demonstrated. Most states also require water crafts to be registered and many have requirements for operator licenses etc. When you step back and look at the big picture firearms ownership is not much different than owning a vehicle.
    If you are interested in continuing a respectable discussion on this topic you are welcome to send me a PM to prevent from derailing this thread. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been trying to start my t-shirt business...aquabluetees.com It's reeeaaaaaalllllyy slow going so far. Maybe I should do some jetski tees!
    Last edited by aggrovated; 02-08-2021 at 11:59 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information