• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Camaro70
    PWCToday Guru
    • Jul 2020

750sx cdi/stator question

So I picked up a few ebox’s in good shape from 750ss to get the higher revving cdi out of them mainly but before I fry anything or waste time will it work with a 750sx stator.Cdi model# is 3537.I was thinking the same thing with one of my 650sx modded motors to use 750 internals for spark as well as rpm. I like the light flywheel of the 650.Was also into shaving some weight off the 750 flywheel to help that spin faster.
    93’ waveblaster
    01’ Superjet
    ‘83 550/650 WC pipe,supertrapp waterbox,mikuni bn44 WC ready carb,WC intake,WC head,jetinetics arrestor,blowsion 0 degree bars,odi lock one,Mariner ride plate,pjs intake grate,marble hydro turf

‘92 X2 Coffman pipe,factory waterbox,milled head
    ‘92 waverunner 650
  • fastgtfairlane
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Apr 2010

Re: 750sx cdi/stator question

all of the 750 ss,xi,pro etc cdis should be interchangable. the one exception im not sure of the zxi electronics. however, if you really want to upgrade your ignition, get a zeeltronics cdi. fully programmable ignition curve and rev limiter. best part is it will plug right into the existing ebox. the zeeltronics is programmable with your laptop. im going to be putting one in my 750 powered x2 pretty soon.
    96 superjet- rockered, -4, wide tray, adjustable footholds, kv148 mag setback pump, skat 7/14 impeller, rrp adjustable pole, blowsion ovp steering, 62t/62t, ada head, zeel A02T cdi, dual 44s, boysen power reeds, TNT SS chamber

93-x2, newmiller ported SP750, milled head, R&D single 46 intake, sbn46, fpp blaster chamber pipe, hooker 9/15, umi, rhaas squirrel cage, dakine foot straps

Comment

• fastcar396
      Frequent Poster
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by fastgtfairlane View Post
      all of the 750 ss,xi,pro etc cdis should be interchangable. the one exception im not sure of the zxi electronics. however, if you really want to upgrade your ignition, get a zeeltronics cdi. fully programmable ignition curve and rev limiter. best part is it will plug right into the existing ebox. the zeeltronics is programmable with your laptop. im going to be putting one in my 750 powered x2 pretty soon.
      What kind of money the do the Zeeltrnics run? and who is selling the? Sorry for jumping your thread.

Comment

• fastgtfairlane
        • Apr 2010

i paid 325 shipped for the latest pdcis-a02t model. there are several people selling them. jetmaniac on x-h2o.com is one. you can also order directly from www.zeeltronic.com
        96 superjet- rockered, -4, wide tray, adjustable footholds, kv148 mag setback pump, skat 7/14 impeller, rrp adjustable pole, blowsion ovp steering, 62t/62t, ada head, zeel A02T cdi, dual 44s, boysen power reeds, TNT SS chamber

93-x2, newmiller ported SP750, milled head, R&D single 46 intake, sbn46, fpp blaster chamber pipe, hooker 9/15, umi, rhaas squirrel cage, dakine foot straps

Comment

• BLRider
          • Apr 2007

Advent T3 is also a great bolt in choice. They come with 4 timing curves and are nice and reliable.
          Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
          X