Today I was able to mock the engine and get a idea of how things will fit before assembly. i WASTED time on the foam thinking it would actually make a difference untill i realized that my exhaust will also hit the foam and need to be almost entirely removed on the left side, anyways it came out great at least. i put on my sponsons, cut out some areas on the hull to get my dash fill to fit properly. I also went to home depot to gather parts for my trim set up. ill work on that tomorrow or in a few days
20210116_232238.jpg 20210116_232248.jpg 20210116_232302.jpg 20210117_142259.jpg 20210117_152906.jpg 20210117_191004.jpg 20210117_192009.jpg 20210117_194314.jpg 20210117_194349.jpg 20210117_200057.jpg 20210117_200215.jpg