User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Carter B or rocker nose clip

Looking to build a surf ski out of a few 650sx hulls if I can get some of the parts needed.Anyone out there with a project they didn’t finish.
    ‘89 Kawasaki 650sx-Coffman pipe,west coast waterbox,WC exhaust manifold dual cooled,Mariner head,mikuni Sbn44mm,jetsport intake,k&n arrestor,blowsion 4 degree bars,r&d intake grate,OP ride plate,hydro turf

‘83 550/650 WC pipe,supertrapp waterbox,mikuni bn44 WC ready carb,WC intake,WC head,jetinetics arrestor,blowsion 0 degree bars,odi lock one,Mariner ride plate,pjs intake grate,marble hydro turf

‘86 550
    ‘92 waverunner 650

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fastgtfairlane's Avatar

Re: Carter B or rocker nose clip

ive got a 90 550sx hull that i started working on a few years ago and have since moved on. the tray was wet so defoamed the tray and glassed in a 650 pump tunnel but made it work with the stock 550sx driveshaft. also started doing the rocker to the front and also cut out the handle pole mounting bracket and glassed it in flat. id consider letting it go for a good price if youre interested.
    96 superjet- rockered, -4, wide tray, adjustable footholds, kv148 mag setback pump, skat 7/14 impeller, rrp adjustable pole, blowsion ovp steering, 62t/62t, ada head, zeel A02T cdi, dual 44s, boysen power reeds, TNT SS chamber

93-x2, newmiller ported SP750, milled head, R&D single 46 intake, sbn46, fpp blaster chamber pipe, hooker 9/15, umi, rhaas squirrel cage, dakine foot straps

Thanks for the reply sounds like a cool project but I have two 650 hulls to play with and a **** ton of parts.I’m just going to cut one up and rocker the nose and then re glass the front.
    ‘89 Kawasaki 650sx-Coffman pipe,west coast waterbox,WC exhaust manifold dual cooled,Mariner head,mikuni Sbn44mm,jetsport intake,k&n arrestor,blowsion 4 degree bars,r&d intake grate,OP ride plate,hydro turf

‘83 550/650 WC pipe,supertrapp waterbox,mikuni bn44 WC ready carb,WC intake,WC head,jetinetics arrestor,blowsion 0 degree bars,odi lock one,Mariner ride plate,pjs intake grate,marble hydro turf

‘86 550
    ‘92 waverunner 650

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

There were several guys trying to sell Carter B nose kits on here a few months back , I was one of them , I finally just ended up putting my kit on my Square nose and rolling with it. As much as it pains me to say it you also might want to take a look at this thread.

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=425767
    Last edited by WFO Speedracer; 10-28-2020 at 04:06 PM.
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

I’m just going to use what I have as far as the 2 hulls if need be.Thanks for posting the thread.There are a couple good build threads on here that are great guidelines and advice.Going to take my time with this build and measure twice Don’t need any extra glass work.

‘86 550
    ‘92 waverunner 650

Thread Information