Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PWCToday Newbie

Re: 1998 SXI Pro porpoising

It appears I have a stock ride plate with a rectangular hole cut into it to copy the Worx plate.

Top Dog

don't go straight! turn a little bit as to roll ski off its flat bottom on to the chine or what ever its called. -2 or 3 inches off pole or get the longest plate made and then weld on 2 more inches, then like every one does give up and go round nose or sxr!

I've had my Pro for just under 20 years. It took mods and trial/error over a couple of years to get a flat riding ski. My setup is 3dr front sponsons and rear hull extensions. Zero degree bars, Worx ride plate & intake grate. But what really clinched the improved handling was glassing about 7lbs of lead under the engine. Note: The scars on my shins prove I'm the proud owner of a Worx ride plate!

with that said, I had a great riding ski with a lot of $ invested and then the SXR showed up! Stock SXR kicked my 'limited' Pro tail end all over the bouy course.

Jon L! How are you doing? K and I are in the process of moving out of sin city!
    li
    I'll quit before I sit~~~

http://www.AlexOfHouseWorx.com

wet tray foam... with that ride plate and hull extensions you should have no problem keeping it from bouncing.. next time its in the water pay attention to how low the tray sits in the water

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information