Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

750zxi swap to super chicken

Hi, Iím running into a few issues finishing up this swap Iím not the best at wiring. I have the 750zxi box wired up to the start/stop button and all seems good but I am not getting any power coming out to the starter Iíve been reading forums and have seen a few people talk about the trim box being a issue does anyone know if that is correct and how I can go
    about just bypassing it all
    together ?

PWCToday Newbie

Re: 750zxi swap to super chicken

From what I know on the zxi the power goes through the trim module first and then to the start/stop switch. Their should be 2 red/white wires that go into the trim unit. If you connect them together it will send power to the trim unit. You can also swap the 650 flywheel and stator into the 750 motor. I believe you have to drill a couple holes and tap a few holes for this to work.

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 89jetmate View Post
    From what I know on the zxi the power goes through the trim module first and then to the start/stop switch. Their should be 2 red/white wires that go into the trim unit. If you connect them together it will send power to the trim unit. You can also swap the 650 flywheel and stator into the 750 motor. I believe you have to drill a couple holes and tap a few holes for this to work.
    Thank you for the reply, I think I have successfully bypassed the trim them, I am getting 12v switch when I hit the start button to the start solenoid but I am not getting power out of that to the starter inside the box is pretty rough so maybe the starter solenoid is shot ?

PWCToday Newbie

I would check all the connections inside the Ebox to make sure they aren’t corroded. Does the starter crank when you jump the solenoid

Thread Information