Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: When are 2021 models hitting dealer floors? couches and SJ

Quote Originally Posted by x2 you View Post
    Got mine last Saturday. It was the only one they’re getting this year. Attachment 563503
    Nice congrats, what was it out the door at Power.
    I buy almost everything there.

Paid $10.999. When the dealer has leverage, you pay. No regrets!

Congates guys. I'm still waiting. My dealer says he's only getting 1. My price including tax is $10,048.45
    Last edited by Steve C; 11-09-2020 at 07:45 PM.

PWCToday Guru

I put a $500 deposit for a couch (SVHO). From the way my dealer sounded, the deposit will be a priority to Yamaha (sort of an order). I called last week and dealer said Yamaha got the order and still working on it.

Does this sound right? I am located in socal.

Thanks,
    TT

Quote Originally Posted by tractng View Post
    I put a $500 deposit for a couch (SVHO). From the way my dealer sounded, the deposit will be a priority to Yamaha (sort of an order). I called last week and dealer said Yamaha got the order and still working on it.

Does this sound right? I am located in socal.

Thanks,
    TT
    Maybe all dealers are like this...but, I put a $10K deposit down a month ago and I actually visited the dealer so as to not make it easier to blow me off. He told me that orders with deposits take priority and they have no way of tracking order status. The dealers get notified three days in advance that a ski is shipping. My dealer (Henderson) had just received two 2021 couches but not mine. If the jetski industry is supposedly in the tank compared to the "good old days" I know as a career corporate sales guy one reason might be that the whole customer new sales cycle process completely blows.
    Last edited by vegasphotog; 11-16-2020 at 10:23 AM.

PWCToday Guru

Quote Originally Posted by vegasphotog View Post
    Maybe all dealers are like this...but, I put a $10K deposit down a month ago and I actually visited the dealer so as to not make it easier to blow me off. He told me that orders with deposits take priority and they have no way of tracking order status. The dealers get notified three days in advance that a ski is shipping. My dealer (Henderson) had just received two 2021 couches but not mine. If the jetski industry is supposedly in the tank compared to the "good old days" I know as a career corporate sales guy one reason might be that the whole customer new sales cycle process completely blows.
    I agree. You would think a 10K deposit gets you to the front line too . Mine is exactly 3 weeks today that I made the deposit. I want the lime/carbon svho. Had a chance to get the other colors but i already owned those colors over the years.

Tt
    Last edited by tractng; 11-17-2020 at 10:56 PM.

PWCToday Guru

Btw, is that deposit refundable? I never asked. I am not sure if I can wait forever if I am seeing other dealers nearby that have the jetski I want.

Btw, is that deposit refundable? I never asked. I am not sure if I can wait forever if I am seeing other dealers nearby that have the jetski I want.
    I would doubt 100% of it is refundable....but, I guess as long as mine shows up by April I guess I should just deal with it. But, I want it PHUKKING now!

PWCToday Guru

I would doubt 100% of it is refundable....but, I guess as long as mine shows up by April I guess I should just deal with it. But, I want it PHUKKING now!

Wow you have more patience. Here in Socal, we ride year round. I am thinking end of Dec is my cutoff then I might just go with a different color option.

Wow you have more patience. Here in Socal, we ride year round. I am thinking end of Dec is my cutoff then I might just go with a different color option.
    Lake Mead water (Las Vegas) gets down to low 50's from Feb-April....so, I have not ridden year round before...if it comes in I bought a wetsuit and booties...but, if not, I just keep riding my mtb.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information