Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

770 daytona water lines

Hello,
    I'm looking for any advice I can get on the water lines routing for a 1997 tiger shark 770 daytona. I'm not real familiar with jet skis but over the past couple of years I have been in and out of a few of them and I'm trying to get this one buttoned up and functioning correctly but not real sure on the water line routing for cooling system. My manifold has 3 ports on it, one smaller one next to engine manifold, one 90 fitting by the bend upwards and another bigger straight fitting next to temp sensor hole. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Resident Guru

Re: 770 daytona water lines

Unfortunately, cooling system layouts varied between model years. My '98 770, for example, is very different.

Some info may be found at the Alpha Sports web site. They still have parts illustrations up, but these are not totally conclusive. It appears that water exits the engine head, through the side fitting to lake. One of the small ports on the exhaust manifold will be for water injection directly into the gas stream for cooling. This will be metered through an orifice some place. There is another injection fitting on the resonator. This will be metered as well, and the orifice may be imbedded in the nipple. Or not.

You can also search this forum under "Daytona cooling".
    Last edited by rdjeep; 08-21-2020 at 11:04 PM.

Thread Information