• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jobrown
    Top Dog
    • May 2009

Where to find a decent ski cover?

I’ve got a 90 superjet and 86 x2 that are currently covered by tarps. I’ve been watching out for a decent cover for both of them, something to keep the dust off in the garage that looks better than harbor freight blue tarps. I caught a guy on Facebook once that was doing custom cover work, but I can’t for the life of me remember the name of his page! Anyone want to share where they are getting their ski covers these days?

Click image for larger version

Name:	A4AD2D6A-E03A-4942-A09D-F9DFD64F5C93.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	3.60 MB
ID:	4558923
    Last edited by jobrown; 08-16-2020, 10:04 AM.
    sigpic

• PrickofMisery
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Mar 2007

Re: Where to find a decent ski cover?

If I can’t find OEM I purchase CoverCraft USA. Usually they are cheaper through distributors rather than buying direct. Awesome custom fit covers using too quality Sumbrella material. Approx cost is $155-$180.

Comment

• fastcar396
      Frequent Poster
      • Jul 2012

This guy on Facebook does great work, https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...2358802559088/

Comment

• bird
        Resident Guru
        • Jul 2012

Chris Zirb at Zirb-Tech makes some high quality covers.
        Zirb-Tech, West Bend, Wisconsin. 674 likes · 113 talking about this. Making quality custom covers for old school jet sksi!
        Third Coast Freeride - Midwest Wave Warriors

Wooka Wooka Wookay. Let's Fing Rage!

Comment

• jobrown
          Top Dog
          • May 2009

Zirb-tech is the guy I couldn’t remember on Facebook! I also forgot his covers were $$$ but they also look amazing. Cover craft are much cheaper, but with that they look pretty basic. I think I will save up for some zirb techs! (Guy needs a new name on Facebook... hard to find him!)
          sigpic

Comment

• fastcar396
            Frequent Poster
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by jobrown View Post
            Zirb-tech is the guy I couldn’t remember on Facebook! I also forgot his covers were $$$ but they also look amazing. Cover craft are much cheaper, but with that they look pretty basic. I think I will save up for some zirb techs! (Guy needs a new name on Facebook... hard to find him!)
            I think his covers are priced fair , I was lucky enough to find 3 NOS x2 covers. Eventually I will sell one of them and buy one of his for the ski
            I ride, his go on and come off way easier with aftermarket bars.

Comment

• camilahenry
              PWCToday Newbie
              • Oct 2020

I would recommend you Covers And All, they have nice and decent covers, and the material is too good, these days they are offering Black Friday Coupons and by using them I guess you can 40% plus free shipping, you must check them, if need something nicer in good price.

Comment

• PrickofMisery
                PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
                • Mar 2007

nice covers, stitching and color selection from Zirb however the material shown in the Zirb pics is clearly not on the same level as CoverCrafts standard fabric - Sunbrella marine woven acrylic fabric designed for extended outdoor exposure = inferior product at a higher price.

Comment

• Rmason256
                  PWCToday Guru
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by PrickofMisery View Post
                  nice covers, stitching and color selection from Zirb however the material shown in the Zirb pics is clearly not on the same level as CoverCrafts standard fabric - Sunbrella marine woven acrylic fabric designed for extended outdoor exposure = inferior product at a higher price.
                  What he said!!

Comment

Working...
                  X