Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

1996 Wave Blaster, 1997 Wave Blaster 2 and Voyager 2 Place Trailer

Well, stuff happens and situations change. So, I am ready to let go of my Wave Blasters. The 1996 Wave Blaster has many mods, including: Factory pipe exhaust with mod chamber, JetManiacwaterbox, Blowsion girdled head, Zeeltronics total loss ignition, Solas 13/17 impeller, modded stock ride plate, Worx 201 intake grate, and much more. The 1997 Wave Blaster 2 is stock except for: Pro-Tec cylinder head, Rivaflame arrestors, and aftermarket ride plate and intake grate. Both skis have hood struts. The trailer is a 2000 Voyager 2 place with a good sized storage box. Both skis start and run well and I have a clear title for the trailer.The 1996 Wave Blaster has a small crack under the front bond line that was repaired by the previous owner. In the five years I have owned the ski, it has not leaked or caused any problem. I am asking $5,000.00 for both skisand the trailer. I will include a spare 760 short block motor, a work stand with winch setup, and some other parts and tools for a full price offer. Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Thanks for looking. Cash only. No,I wonít take a check for more than the asking price. No, I donít need any help selling them.
    Waveblasters_1.JPGWaveblasters_2.JPGWaveblasters_3.JPGWaveblasters_4.JPGWaveblasters_5.JPGWaveblasters_6.JPGWaveblasters_7.JPGWaveblasters_8.JPGWaveblasters_9.JPG

PWCToday Newbie

Re: 1996 Wave Blaster, 1997 Wave Blaster 2 and Voyager 2 Place Trailer

Sale Pending. I will update when complete, or if it falls through.

Thanks,
    RA

PWCToday Newbie

Re: 1996 Wave Blaster, 1997 Wave Blaster 2 and Voyager 2 Place Trailer

Sold!! Thank you!!

Thread Information