Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: Xp1100

PWCToday Regular

Xp1100

Members of PwcToday may remember this ad/thread originally posted at pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=490327 dated
    Sept 27/28, 2019. It is a 95 XP with a Kawi 1100 motor. Rather than type all of the meticulous details of parts and build,
    check out the ad and on that thread is a link to the lengthy build by Alter Ego Trip (Travis in Whitefish, Montana).
    I drove there to get it, but this ski writes checks my body cannot cash. I'm just too old. It is very quick! It is best
    suited for closed course riding IMO. No, I didn't demo it - too cold in Oct there. There is nothing wrong with
    the beast. I had the pump rebuilt by Glenn Perry of Impros/Skat Trak in Dec, '19. I can deliver within a reasonable
    distance for serious, knowledgeable buyers. Trailer available for $500. I'm at $6495 for the ski. Travis, if you see this,
    I am sorry to disappoint you. Mike in Havasu 928-486-7946 Call please. I don't check this board often. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wretchedhygiene; 04-17-2020 at 03:08 AM.

PWCToday Regular

Re: Xp1100

It's hard to believe no one is interested in this ski....it is fast and fun!! Someone give me some feedback. Thanks.

PWCToday Regular

Sold to Jet Jammin' Jason of the Communist Republic of California!!!!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SUPERJET-113's Avatar

Saw this on Craigslist today looking for a 96 XP... That thing is awesome.
    I MAKE EVERY GASKET FOR EVERY 2 STROKE YAMAHA, KAWASAKI, AND SEADOO I CAN HELP! SHOP AND COMPARE!
    CHECK IT OUT: http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?t=57730

PWCToday Regular

Yes it is, but I bought it, I didn't build it. Therefore all the credit goes to the builder, Travis in Montana. Since you are a Havasu resident,
    you may know Jeff Hill, whom I call the "Guru". He knows his stuff. He gives highest regards to this ski. I wish I were 20 years
    younger. Oh well. I just need something larger and just as crazy. If you've heard of James Bushnell and what he rode in the Oct '19
    Finals, then you know what I'm very close to obtaining!! This should be more than a flat-water buoy-shredder that the awesome
    XP1100. Again, it is awesome, but IMO, it is not an open water boat. The buyer for the XP is coming 8+ hours from NorCal because
    he knows it's special.

Thread Information