Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home kcr357's Avatar

PWCENGINE in NY are thieves

Sold them three engines for cores LAST YEAR (2019). As of 3-18-20, I don't have a check. Last I spoke with Mike(Michael Marro), he said they were waiting on funds to get deposited. This was 3 weeks ago, and at that time, they had received the engines I sent months before.

I have tried calling from 2 different numbers, left a message with a callback number, and never heard back.

I had my father call him from Pa(I am from Fl, and both numbers I called from have a Fl area code), he answered immediately. Tried calling him again from my phone. Nothing. Giving him to the end of the week and proceeding with a lawsuit.

Oh, he is paying quoting double the rates of other core buyers, but I've twice sent him engines, and both time he'll claim what you sent was a carbed engine instead of a DI, or a 587 instead of a 657, and surprise, they don't need the engine you sent, so they can only pay xxxx amount, or they don't need the one you sent.

Stay the hell away.

https://pwcengine.com/
    How many gerbils could a gerbil jammer jam if a gerbil jammer could jam gerbils?

"You build cheater motor's & still get smoked !!!!"
    "Its not your fault. You just don't understand what you're talking about. "

Re: PWCENGINE in NY are thieves

Quote Originally Posted by kcr357 View Post
    Sold them three engines for cores LAST YEAR (2019). As of 3-18-20, I don't have a check. Last I spoke with Mike(Michael Marro), he said they were waiting on funds to get deposited. This was 3 weeks ago, and at that time, they had received the engines I sent months before.

I have tried calling from 2 different numbers, left a message with a callback number, and never heard back.

I had my father call him from Pa(I am from Fl, and both numbers I called from have a Fl area code), he answered immediately. Tried calling him again from my phone. Nothing. Giving him to the end of the week and proceeding with a lawsuit.

Oh, he is paying quoting double the rates of other core buyers, but I've twice sent him engines, and both time he'll claim what you sent was a carbed engine instead of a DI, or a 587 instead of a 657, and surprise, they don't need the engine you sent, so they can only pay xxxx amount, or they don't need the one you sent.

Stay the hell away.

https://pwcengine.com/
    that looks like SBT's ugly twin sister...
    Third Coast Freeride - Midwest Wave Warriors

Wooka Wooka Wookay. Let's Fing Rage!

That's too bad. Dirty little scam.

Duly noted.

Thanks for the warning KCR357.

Got a check. 4 months after I contacted them and asked if they wanted to purchase cores. 2+ months after I sent them via UPS, and about a month after the first time they claimed the check would be sent.
    Over and out.
    How many gerbils could a gerbil jammer jam if a gerbil jammer could jam gerbils?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not fun.

I've sold cores to CV Tech in Canada on a couple of occasions maybe 2 or 3 years ago. I did this primarily because SBT had stopped buying Yami 650 stuff, and CV was paying higher prices for the rest and buying 650 stuff. They also have a "location" here in WI just 15 miles from me. The location is really a custom cable manufacturer who was also a dealer of their reman snowmobile engines. I was hoping that by physically dropping stuff off that it could be inspected and paid for on the spot, but no, and the owner of the WI drop off spot - super nice guy - made it very clear of the complete business separation with them and CV Tech, and how he made no promises whatsoever. But at least shipping to them cost me nothing, except you have to wait till that next pallet is full, then it ships. So, I understand and accepted the extra wait - but the primary hassle was, even once the actual CV guys in Canada have your stuff, and confirm that they have your stuff, I had to call and call and call to finally get my check - and it was worse the 2nd time, so I lost interest in trying for a 3rd time.

By comparison, my core selling experience with SBT has been smooth and hassle free.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

What do they typically pay for cores?i have a good amount i was hoarding.

SBT is great in that regard, they pay within days, no exceptions. Problem is they're building actual new engines now and don't pay much.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilthyPhil View Post
    What do they typically pay for cores?i have a good amount i was hoarding.
    Close to double what sbt pays. 250 for a 951, 150 for a 720, 150 for a yamaha mr1. BUT, it takes weeks or months for them to get a shipping label to you once you agree to sell them, then at least a month to get a check once they are inspected.

And don't be surprised if they find a reason to not give you the price you agreed upon.

Thread Information