Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Square nose build

Coming along nicely. I dig the pole! I know you’ve got the bushings sorted, but also check out RSKI riders in the future, they made me a set of custom pole bushings to fit a RN pole on my SN. Great and cheap alternative to the hazard bracket

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home theVetteman3's Avatar

Keeping that pole pad is definitely cool. Looks like the square is not so square, it has a mohawk!

Keep up the good work. Interested to see if you've got handling mods coming.
    1985 JS550/800 "Pretty Red": Newmiller 800, Rhaas 750 pump conv. [56.3mph gps]
    2009 1100 SJ:
    Kawi 1100 build in progress
    2009 SJ MINT:
    KP steering adaptor, Worx 228 intake, PWR ride plate [47.3mph gps]
    1987 WJ650:
    6M6, JD Intake Grate, 17/20, Coffmans Sizzler [48.5mph gps]
    1994 XiR: 830cc Superstock, PJS side draft, 13/18 swirl [53.7mph gps]
    1995 SJ MINT:
    Worx 205 intake [42.5mph gps]

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Myself's Avatar

I know it's been a busy season but you got any updates? I finally got some time in on our SNSJ and the Tigersaki is running!
    http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
    +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
    ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
    light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

No it keeps getting put behind customer stuff, I am seriously considering not doing anymore customer work after this year and just buying and selling I have about had enough of it.
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Myself's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    No it keeps getting put behind customer stuff, I am seriously considering not doing anymore customer work after this year and just buying and selling I have about had enough of it.
    LOL! We've been thinking the same thing! I don't know why every customer thinks they are the only one with a broken toy and you should be able to fix it before this weekend because they are camping. I had a guy show up this year on Fathers Day wanting to drop off a ski! Then they want me to meet them after hours or when I'm closed cause that's when it's convenient for THEM. My wife and I have put a stop to that.....work is work and my time is MY TIME.....PERIOD. In the season I'm 4-8 weeks out and we started telling them up front. Also my wife does ALL the phone calls now and that's weeding out the DIY'ers wanting info to fix their own stuff. It doesn't put any money in my pocket to take all this time telling you how to fix your stuff!! So my wife just tells them 'OK, I'll give him the message and maybe if he gets caught up he can call you back.......then I just never call them.
    http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
    +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
    ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
    light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

If you call me after business hours on Sundays or on holidays I do not call you back ever, the amount of intrusion I have allowed into my private life and off time is ridiculous and I just won't do it anymore period. I agree on the phone calls a staggering amount of them just want info that they can easily Google like everyone else does. I feel I have made enough of a contribution of information here that I don't also have to provide it over the phone .

I make way more money buying and selling used Seadoos , ATVs and motorcycles than I ever did working on them and have to deal with a lot less people, my plan is to do that and limited service work.

You want you oil changed , no problem, wear rings, starters , carburetors, no problem, heavy diagnostic, complete engine rebuilds take it somewhere else, I pretty much stopped putting in Reman engines years ago and my life has gotten much simpler, I am just going to tell them I am semi retired and work on a part time basis from now on.
    Last edited by WFO Speedracer; 09-29-2021 at 08:43 AM.
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information