What is this?

» Log in

User Name:


Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What is this?

  1. #1
    PWCToday Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Mesa, Az

    What is this?

    So on my X2 with big pin 750 where is this canister that is mounted above the fuel tank? There is one line that goes to the fuel tank then there is the other line that I've found that is not connected to anything. What is this for and were does the open line from the canister go to? Thanks!

    Last edited by TROL; 01-05-2020 at 11:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Resident Guru blasterdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    The Region, Indiana

    Re: What is this?

    It is a water knock out for the tank one way check valve. The open line goes up and into the tube where the S/S switch wires and throttle cable run through. Problem is they get full of water and then the water gets into the fuel tank if it is not drained regularly. Some people drill some holes into the cup so you don't have to worry about draining it. I just remove everything, but the hose on the left that goes to the check valve.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0