Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Seadoo spark reviews?

iím interested in checking out a spark for the next toy.

anyone have input on them?

ive read theyíre very fuel efficient, they have very good power to weight ratio so iíve heard the 90hp model can go 50+- with very good acceleration

just curious how people are liking them. I want a quick fast jetski but also donít want to spend 10k

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Seadoo spark reviews?

I’ve owned personal watercraft since the early 1990s. I purchased a new Seadoo Spark for the exactly the same reasons you’ve listed. Unfortunately one year and less than 30 hours later I sold it. The reason I sold the Spark was in anything less than calm water the hull beat me up and left me feeling battered and bruised. BRP designed the Spark’s hull to ride higher in the water to give a drier ride. This combined with the lightweight hull means in light to medium chop the spark skips across waves and it’s uncomfortable. The three up Spark without trim control also has a tendency to porpoise with a passenger. I consider the Spark much like a stand up Jetski in that it’s fun to play around on, stay relatively close to shore, don’t plan to ride with a passenger. I strongly suggest you tryout Yamaha’s Waverunner EX line. Please either rent or borrow whatever watercraft your thinking of buying and try it out for a couple of hours before committing your hard earned dollars to a purchase.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Grumpy Old Guy's Avatar

Re: Seadoo spark reviews?

IMHO They suck !!!

The EX Yamaha is much better.

Thread Information