Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

New to the jet ski sport

Hello, my name is Denny. I just bought my 1st jet ski; looking for some tips, advice or pointers. I got a great deal on an Ď06 Honda F12 Aquatrax turbo with 73 hours and a new trailer for $3500. I put a couple hours on it, and found out I had the infamous code 25/ECM issue. So Iíll have to send my ECM to gen tune for repair. The riding thing Iím comfortable with. But am looking for tips on routine care ect. I ride in fresh water lakes, do I need to rinse the water out with tap water? Any other things us newbies typically overlook? Thanks for any advice you can give me!!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Cliff's Avatar

Re: New to the jet ski sport

Welcome!

Typically, a ski does not need to be flushed after riding in fresh water. But I'm a Sea Doo guy and don't know Honda watercraft.

You can go to the PWCToday home page and post in the Technical Section ----> Honda.

Again, Welcome!
    What would Chuck Norris do?

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by denden28 View Post
    Hello, my name is Denny. I just bought my 1st jet ski; looking for some tips, advice or pointers. I got a great deal on an Ď06 Honda F12 Aquatrax turbo with 73 hours and a new trailer for $3500. I put a couple hours on it, and found out I had the infamous code 25/ECM issue. So Iíll have to send my ECM to gen tune for repair. The riding thing Iím comfortable with. But am looking for tips on routine care ect. I ride in fresh water lakes, do I need to rinse the water out with tap water? Any other things us newbies typically overlook? Thanks for any advice you can give me!!
    Hello denny!
    Last edited by bodyjohn; 02-17-2020 at 01:07 AM.

PWCToday Newbie

Hello there. I am also new to this forum. Nice to be here

Thread Information