Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: New Owner

PWCToday Newbie

New Owner

Hey everyone,

I have 2 08' Yamaha VX Cruisers. Mainly use them to cruise around Florida waters. I own a local spearfishing charter and for my "real job" I'm a ship captain. I spend too much time on the water...

I plan on outfitting the skis to free dive spearfish off of. If anyone has any tips or tricks, I'm open to any experience you may have! I've been boating recreationally and professionally for years but skis are fairly new to me.

If you can think of any "must have" items, send me some suggestions! I have required safety gear but anything to make the journey more enjoyable or comfortable would be awesome.

Anyway, thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PWCToday Newbie

Re: New Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Blaineatk View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have 2 08' Yamaha VX Cruisers. Mainly use them to cruise around Florida waters. I own a local spearfishing charter and for my "real job" I'm a ship captain. I spend too much time on the water...

I plan on outfitting the skis to free dive spearfish off of. If anyone has any tips or tricks, I'm open to any experience you may have! I've been boating recreationally and professionally for years but skis are fairly new to me.

If you can think of any "must have" items, send me some suggestions! I have required safety gear but anything to make the journey more enjoyable or comfortable would be awesome.

Anyway, thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    welcome newbie!
    Last edited by bodyjohn; 02-13-2020 at 11:45 AM.

PWCToday Newbie

Re: New Owner

hi and welcome

Thread Information