HUGE Multi-Seller Jet Ski Rummage Sale, October 19th & 20th, near Chicago&Milwaukee
pxctoday

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

HUGE Multi-Seller Jet Ski Rummage Sale, October 19th & 20th, near Chicago&Milwaukee

Mark your calendars now.
    Coming up October 19th & 20th, Saturday & Sunday, 10am-4pm...we will be having a huge multi-seller (8 - 12 different sellers) jet ski rummage sale, in Waterford, WI.

Less than an hour from the NW Chicago suburbs, 30 minutes from Milwaukee, and an hour from Madison.

This will be a large selection of jetski parts, some whole jet skis, and possibly some trailers. OEM and aftermarket parts.

What to expect? LOTS of parts for Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Seadoo PWC models from the 80s, 90s, and 00s. Motor parts, pump parts, cables, body parts, you name it. Hoods, seats, water boxes, pumps, electrical parts, OEM starters and bendixes, exhaust parts, factory pipe components...

Cylinders, cases, cranks, carbs, intakes, reeds, CDIs, coils, eboxes, impellers, wear rings, driveshafts, midshafts, motor mounts, steering parts, handlebars, finger throttles, exhaust hoses, coupler covers, ride plates, intake grates, fuel tanks, fuel pickups, and more and more and more.

Lots of "smalls" = individual bolts and hardware and parts that are hard to find used and most sellers won't bother shipping them. Over a dozen organizer bins of small stuff that is organized and ready to search, find, and sell.

The variety will be huge.
    We will beat eBay prices.
    Some aftermarket stuff too.
    Package deals will be happily encouraged = buy a bunch of stuff and get a healthy discount.

Everything will be priced to SELL.

FREE DECALS to all shoppers (while supplies last).

May possibly also open up on Friday the 18th, if there is enough interest.

Repair shops - if you repair older 2-stroke skis common in this area, get in here and load up on the parts you know you can use that customers will happily pay good money for.

Ebay sellers - if you're looking for cheap inventory to keep your store loaded up, this is your chance. Most of the sellers participating in this rummage will be listing any unsold stuff on eBay after the rummage - unless you grab it cheap and list it yourself.

Jet ski hobbyists - if you build/repair your own skis, you know how helpful it can be to have good used spare parts to work with. This is your chance to load up on parts where you can inspect them with your own eyes BEFORE you pay, and MEET the seller personally - instead of having stuff shipped and being disappointed after you were sold garbage by some stranger from Timbuktu a thousand miles away.

If you're into 2-strokes at all, you'd have a hard time not finding some deals too good to pass up at this rummage, AND it's your chance to meet and network with about a dozen guys who build and part out tons and tons of skis each year. This could be invaluable for you in the future when you need something - because one of these guys is bound to have it.

I am currently collecting parts lists and pictures from all of the sellers participating in this rummage, and will be adding them to this ad as I can. In the meantime, if you have specific parts needs, just email and ask - and I will see who may have what you're looking for.

Bring cash. Bring a truck. Bring a trailer hitch.

Email for the specific address of the rummage and to ask ANY questions. It's looking like it will be at my private garage/driveway, but if it gets too big we will move it somewhere else within Waterford, WI.

If you're interested in attending, feel free to send an email now and let us know. Also, let us know what kind of stuff you're looking to buy. I'm part of a club of over 300 jet ski owners/enthusiasts/collectors, and the more interest we know exists for this rummage = the more sellers will show up and the more stuff will be available.

Currently, the plan is to hold the rummage on BARNES LANE in Waterford, which is in Waterford Woods subdivision between the river and the golf course. (See the map in this ad.)

Update - whole skis for sale:
    Kawasaki JS440 stand up (pictured here)
    Several Seadoo sit downs

PJS afterburner pump available

Ad will be updated as more sellers and details/pictures are confirmed.
    Last edited by fox river pwc; 09-17-2019 at 01:50 PM.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

Blog Entries

Re: HUGE Multi-Seller Jet Ski Rummage Sale, October 19th & 20th, near Chicago&Milwauk

Got a Kawi 750SX added to the list of whole skis coming to the rummage.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

Re: HUGE Multi-Seller Jet Ski Rummage Sale, October 19th & 20th, near Chicago&Milwauk

Also just added a 1996 Seadoo XP800, with fresh rebuild, to the list of skis available.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

Resized952019092295123057.jpgResized952019092295123102.jpgResized952019092295123106.jpgResized952019092295123036.jpgResized952019092295123044.jpgResized952019092295123051.jpg

Here are just a few pictures of the parts that are coming. I haven't even taken pictures of my own stuff yet. As it stands now, we will have at least 5 or 6 pickup truck loads of parts available and at least 5 whole skis - and if everyone commits that I think is going to, these numbers will double.

Make your plans now. Oct 19th & 20th. Waterford, WI. Spread the word.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

Resized_20190922_131519.jpeg

Even Jetmate parts.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Frequent Poster

I have a good amount of parts from a GP 760 I harvested the engine from. Can I show up Sunday and sell? I'm busy the 12th but I can come the 13th.

IMG_20190922_144232.jpgIMG_20190922_143905.jpgIMG_20190922_143922.jpgIMG_20190922_144058.jpgIMG_20190922_144027.jpgIMG_20190922_144151.jpgIMG_20190922_144205.jpg

Also have brand new Wiseco pistons for small pin 750 kaw 1.5mm over. Would love to show up and sell or trade some of this stuff. Have fuel tank, fuel pick up, etc too. Have a display somewhere, not sure if it's working or not.

Any Polaris stuff coming? Could use some handling stuff like beach house sponsons stuff.
    Last edited by pro785; 09-22-2019 at 03:51 PM.
    90 Superjet - Coffman pipe, other mods
    98 Polaris Pro 785 - stock graphics, just ported and polished
    98 Polaris Pro 785 - black top, cylinders milled .020, ported, polished, watcon cooling
    95 Kawasaki 750 sxi - R&D pipe, ported, polished, bored 1.5mm over
    01 Polaris 600 sc xp sled - Stock

Blog Entries

71084996_2550916391802819_8743263635977011200_o.jpg

650 swapped JS440 will be there.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pro785 View Post
    I have a good amount of parts from a GP 760 I harvested the engine from. Can I show up Sunday and sell? I'm busy the 12th but I can come the 13th.

IMG_20190922_144232.jpgIMG_20190922_143905.jpgIMG_20190922_143922.jpgIMG_20190922_144058.jpgIMG_20190922_144027.jpgIMG_20190922_144151.jpgIMG_20190922_144205.jpg

Also have brand new Wiseco pistons for small pin 750 kaw 1.5mm over. Would love to show up and sell or trade some of this stuff. Have fuel tank, fuel pick up, etc too. Have a display somewhere, not sure if it's working or not.

Any Polaris stuff coming? Could use some handling stuff like beach house sponsons stuff.
    Please note the dates are the 19th and 20th, not sure where you saw 12th and 13th - but if the wrong dates are posted somewhere, please let me know where, so I can fix it.

You're welcome to come sell your stuff.

Nothing polaris coming yet that I know of.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Frequent Poster

Oh wow, how did I mess that up? It's everywhere on the thread. I'm going to plan on being there then. Thanks for organizing all of this.
    90 Superjet - Coffman pipe, other mods
    98 Polaris Pro 785 - stock graphics, just ported and polished
    98 Polaris Pro 785 - black top, cylinders milled .020, ported, polished, watcon cooling
    95 Kawasaki 750 sxi - R&D pipe, ported, polished, bored 1.5mm over
    01 Polaris 600 sc xp sled - Stock

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information