Wisconsin Dells JET BLAST 2020 Freeride by JET-LIFT - 9th year of epic fun & charity!
pxctoday

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wisconsin Dells JET BLAST 2020 Freeride by JET-LIFT - 9th year of epic fun & charity!

Jet Blast BJP Bumper Only.png

Here we go again, time to mark your calendars and start registering for our 9th annual premier freeride event, hosted by the Badgerland Jet Pilots, with title sponsorship provided yet again by Jet-Lift = it's Jet Blast 2020 (aka JB20 for short).

We are returning for our 3rd year at the gorgeous and SANDY and BEACHY Holiday Shores Campground and Resort, on the upper Dells portion of the Wisconsin River, in the beautiful and scenic Wisconsin Dells!!

EVENT DATES ARE TUESDAY MAY 26th thru SUNDAY MAY 31st, 2020.
    Now, I don't expect everyone to show up on Tuesday, but everyone is welcome to. As always, the organized announcements and the raffle will be on Saturday night at the Pavilion. I'd expect most attendees will arrive Thursday and Friday, but I extended the official dates so that we get our campsite and rental unit discounts for people who want to show up early.

Registration is NOW OPEN, and remains at $30/person = same as last year. Same as always, payments need to be sent to me via Paypal PERSONAL payments only at psucharski@tds.net. Thanks in advance for your ongoing cooperation with this.

What does your JB20 Registration include?

1) Access to our awesome negotiated discounted rates on campsites and rental units.

2) 1 to 3 raffle tickets (depending on how early you register). Yes, you can still buy more tickets at the raffle = $20 each or 4 for $60.

3) Permission to park trailers and jet skis at the extra designated campsites.

4) Permission to use street legal and currently registered scooters and mopeds (responsible behavior required).

5) Permission to use the boat launch (no extra fees).

6) Permission to park skis on the beach and swim areas.

7) Consideration for ATV permission (see Paul in advance - do NOT just bring an ATV without confirmation from Paul).

8) Permission to use the Pavilion.

9) A chance to win the 1995 Holy Grail Squarenose Yamaha Super Jet!!!

I'm working on maintaining the same excellent discounted rates we got in 2019. I'll keep everyone posted on that, but AFTER you REGISTER with me, you may call the campground to make your reservations for JB20. Talk to Liz.

Same as 2019, our campsites will be 1-58 and A-K, plus I have also requested that they set aside at least a few sites in the 100-121 RV area with sewer hook ups. All of the rental units = Guest Houses, Motel Units, and Park Models are available to JB20 attendees.

EARLY REGISTRATION INCENTIVES!!!

1) All Registrations made with me and PAID by NOVEMBER 1st, 2019 receive THREE raffle tickets.

2) All Registrations made with me and PAID by MARCH 1st, 2020 receive TWO raffle tickets.

3) All other paid Registrations receive ONE raffle ticket.

As always, registering for Jet Blast is and always has been open to everyone, and I ask that all attendees who are riding and participating to please register BEFORE booking your campsite and/or rental unit. With family groups, where the kids and maybe others are not attending to ride, registering the kids and those folks is completely optional - as long as at least one person in the group is registered. Same deal for you guys with girlfriends/wives who just want to hang out and not ride = registering them is optional, as long as you still register. The main deal with registering in advance is to give everyone a reason to make sure they attend the raffle to at least FULLY participate in the event and hear about all of our very generous sponsors who make this event possible. We work hard to maintain a great group of 10-15 awesome sponsors, and the way for everyone to learn about what they do for us and this event is to attend the raffle on Saturday night and hear all the announcements.

Oh, when registering, please be sure to include the names and cell numbers of everyone in your group. You can send that to me via email at psucharski@tds.net or include it with your Paypal PERSONAL payment, please.

As always since day one, we will continue to support the CWCAC Food Pantry and Outreach Organization, and JB20 will continue to add to our $30k+ total raised and donated thus far.

Also, please find the Badgerland Jet Pilots group page on Facebook and submit a join request (3 quick questions to answer), and you will have access to the JB20 Event Page as well as all our BJP ball-busting and chatter .

More details as I get them confirmed.
    Feel free to ask any and all questions at psucharski@tds.net.

See you at JET BLAST 2020!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fox river pwc; 08-14-2019 at 12:19 PM.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

Blog Entries

Re: Wisconsin Dells JET BLAST 2020 Freeride by JET-LIFT - 9th year of epic fun & char

Just 24 hours after registration has opened, for a freeride that is 9+ months away, and we already have 60 people registered.

Yeah, JB20 will be huge. Holiday Shores is the 3rd location (over 9 years) where we have held our annual BJP freeride, and it really is the best location we have had, BY FAR.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

Re: Wisconsin Dells JET BLAST 2020 Freeride by JET-LIFT - 9th year of epic fun & char

Note:
    The deadline to pay for your JB20 registration and receive THREE raffle tix with your reg ends in just ONE WEEK = on Nov 1st 2019. Your $30 reg until Nov 1st gets you 3 raffle tickets!! At the event, tickets are $20 each or 4 for $60. So $30/3 is a deal!!

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

Deadline for the 3 ticket deal with your JB20 reg is THIS Friday at midnight!!!

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas from Holiday Shores today.
    I traveled to HS today to get all the JB20 details set.
    All good news. More details later, but don't forget to email me to get your registration and I will make sure you're getting our significant discounts when you book your campsite or rental unit.

20191213_113408.jpg
    Last edited by fox river pwc; 12-13-2019 at 04:08 PM.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

Jet Blast 2020 Update:
    As of my 12/13/19 meeting at Holiday Shores, the JB20 details have been essentially finalized. Here are the key points all attendees need to know:

Official dates are TUESDAY through SUNDAY, May 26th through May 31st. This means you won't have to struggle with getting the discounted rates if you want to show up early, compared to previous years. Yeah!!!

The main camping area of sites 1-58 and A-K is being set aside just for us, with the exception of site 16 and 1 & 2. Apparently, we now have "fans" = non jet ski people who enjoy hanging around us and have requested those sites specifically. Within this area, sites 48-58 are being set aside specifically for us to use as parking/overflow area for ALL JB20 attendees - so try not to pick those sites when you book. Also, any A-K sites not booked by us can be used for parking.

The RV camping area, way back behind the Pavilion, is now officially available to us and our discounts. Joe Bohaczek, I made sure of this specifically for you!! So, if you really want RV hookups for the event, now you have that option.

The Wild Rose Lane (where my Park Model is, 44, aka 44P) is now set aside for us. Meaning that row of Park Models is for our group, as well as the campsites on Wild Rose are for us. However, we have designated campites 14 & 13 (aka 14P & 13P) on Wild Rose Lane are being set aside for us to use as parking areas.

The camping area between the top of the hill and the pools is now set aside for all the "regular" campers (Spruce, Hemlock, and Oak Lane).

BEST PART!!!
    I have secured the same excellent discounts/rates that we got in 2019, and now they are clear and in writing well ahead of the event, so no more confusion .

RATES:
    Camping rate will be $18 per person per night OR attendees can book as a "family" and simply pay $40 per night per full campsite. This basically means that if your group is 3 or larger, have 1 person call and book as a "family".

Park Models
    With covered deck = $110/night, 4 people max
    With screened deck = $120/night, 4 people max

Motel Units
    10 nearest the office = $65/night, 4 people max
    6 brand new ones in the Meadows = $75/night, 4 people max
    Shawn Meyer, remind me to tell you the story on that whole Motel unit deal, #ordersAREorders

Guest Houses = $50/night, 4 people max

I once again have permission to allow ATVs. They're essentially trusting me to decide who and how many. So, if you wish to bring an ATV, you MUST MUST MUST contact me personally first to discuss the details and to gain permission. Simply showing up with an ATV and no pre-granted permission would not be cool .

Same basic deal for mopeds/scooters, but more mopeds/scooters will be permitted overall - but please let me know what you're bringing. And your moped/scooter MUST have a license plate on it that makes it street legal.

MAIN RULE with all ATVs and mopeds/scooters is that you do NOT ride them in any of the seasonal camping areas at all!!

Electric golf carts are 100% JB legal. If you have a gas golf cart, contact me before bringing it.

The Pavilion is ours again for the event. SATURDAY raffle timing will be just like 2019 = ticket sales will be going by 6pm with the raffle starting as close to 7pm as possible and hopefully done by 8pm. Announcements happening during the ticket sales and raffle. Looks like we will have a Saturday night dinner again as well.

I'm working on possibly having a breakfast available for us on Friday and Saturday. More on that later.

As always, contact me to purchase your JB20 Registrations and THEN contact Holiday Shores to book your campsite or rental unit. ALL booking for JB20 must be done on weekdays between 9a and 4p. Call Holiday Shores, talk to LIZ, say "this is for Jet Blast", and she will take care of you. As always, they will run the credit card deposits right after New Years and then you pay the balance at check-in.

I believe this covers all the major stuff. I will keep everyone posted on anything else as it becomes finalized. Thanks everyone.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

This is the entire campground map for Holiday Shores, but keep in mind it's not to scale , nor does it show the recent addition of another 40 or so acres. I believe this map was based on the 205 acre format.

Holiday-Shores-Campground-Resort-Map.jpg

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Blog Entries

This is the "main" camping area that is closest to the water and essentially set aside completely for us during Jet Blast.

main camping area.png

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information