• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CatRunner
    PWCToday Regular
    • Jul 2006

`95 Waveraider 1100 Modified SoCal

$2500 Immaculate condition `95 Yamaha Wave raider 1100. I bought it new and have babied it ever since as I am a mechanic, always garaged and has it`s own genuine Custom Raider cover. It has been modified for recreation which keeps it ultra reliable and is a Monster that runs hard on 93 octane. Mods include recreational cylinder and crankcase porting by Yamaha dealer, R&D cylinder head 150 psi, Reed spacer, Riva performance CDI with adjustable rev limiter, RAD light weight flywheel, modified 38mm carbs, chokes removed, K&N air filters. Pro-tec intake grate, Pro-tec ride plate, Beach House adjustable sponsons, Yamaha splash guard, Solas impeller, pump smoothed of all blemishes. The top side white fibreglass is immaculate, the hull has normal scratches but no gouges because it was never beached always anchored and left floating. All the plastic is perfect and not faded, the seat is perfect with no rips. 110 hours on the motor, meticulously maintained, New performance battery, and a roll around stand is included. Never in salt water, Title in hand 2019 tags. I also have an immaculate `92 Seadoo XP and a double trailer we can negotiate a package deal if you wish.

Modded `95 Raider
    Stroked `92 Seadoo XP
    Hardcore Raider Forum
Working...
X