Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Krash 50 Cal Foot Rocket Rider Review

Nate: After reading this forum for the past four years and reading about your transition from JS to SJ to AM, I can't think of a better ambassador to Krash than you.

Would you contact Nick Barton directly?

Same for Quinc, you just built a Krash Reaper hull:

http://x-h2o.com/index.php?threads/k...review.196779/

Quinc is right that Nick Barton is the last, best hope for moving our 2-cycle stand up sport forward.

I know he is trying hard. But we shouldn't assume that Nick Barton knows your/our concerns or your suggested solutions.

In my case, my wife already told me I am not buying/building a Rickter.

But I have a future fighting chance of convincing her with the price of a RTP Krash.

And BTW, she is an ex- Women's Expert Racer (As I write this, I am looking at 8 plaques which I put up on the wall some (World Finals Qualifiers) from 1991 and 1992 and a couple of trophies. So, she gets my enthusiasm for jet skiing, but AM prices are crazy to her. So, a Krash is likely in my future assuming that they can survive their growing pains.)
    Last edited by E350; 10-09-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    Learning Slowly...

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JSNate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E350 View Post
    Nate: After reading this forum for the past four years and reading about your transition from JS to SJ to AM, I can't think of a better ambassador to Krash than you.

Would you contact Nick Barton directly?

Same for Quinc, you just built a Krash Reaper hull:

http://x-h2o.com/index.php?threads/k...review.196779/

Quinc is right that Nick Barton is the last, best hope for moving our 2-cycle stand up sport forward.

I know he is trying hard. But we shouldn't assume that Nick Barton knows your/our concerns or your suggested solutions.

In my case, my wife already told me I am not buying/building a Rickter.

But I have a future fighting chance of convincing her with the price of a RTP Krash.

And BTW, she is an ex- Women's Expert Racer (As I write this, I am looking at 8 plaques which I put up on the wall some (World Finals Qualifiers) from 1991 and 1992 and a couple of trophies. So, she gets my enthusiasm for jet skiing, but AM prices are crazy to her. So, a Krash is likely in my future assuming that they can survive their growing pains.)

I have had contact with Nick Barton and Sam Starkins from Krash. I am certain they have many reach out to them and I don't want to be presumptuous. I am just a hobbyist that really can appreciate what they are trying to do with their RTP products. If they are able to get the bugs worked out, I think these skis are a tremendous value. I have some ideas, but I am not an engineer. If they want my input I would gladly offer my humble feedback.

10-4.

We just watched the movie "Sully."

There were engineers analyzing his decision to land in the Hudson.

But they were not pilots.

You are one of the "pilots" in the stand up jet skiing market which Krash is aimed at.

Your advice may be humbly given but it is likely more informative than the fantasies of most non-jet skiing engineers.

I hope he reaches out to you.
    Last edited by E350; 10-09-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    Learning Slowly...

Any updates? What did the dealer discover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JSNate's Avatar

No word from the dealer at this point.. We are not even certain if they've looked it over yet.. However, Sam Starkins from Krash called me last month and we had a really good discussion about this ski, Krash and the KV997. I really do believe that he and Nick Barton are on the right track. They really want to be a leader and pioneer in this segment of the stand up ski market.. Krash is good for the sport and I want them to succeed. Clearly there are growing pains and some loose ends to clean up. But, as I've noted from the beginning of this thread, there is a lot of value in these RTP skis as long as reliability is established. And I can honestly say from the conversations I've had with Sam and Nick, that is their goal.

I will update as soon as we hear back from the dealer.
    Last edited by JSNate; 11-04-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information