Largest PWC

Superstore

Collapse

Yamaha 300sx conversion back flip build!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iliketattoos88
    PWCToday Regular
    • Jun 2015

Yamaha 300sx conversion back flip build!

Ski was built by watercraft werks. It’s a 300sx with a Yamaha pump tunnel graphed in. Right now it has a Solas 12 vein mag stainless pump with a hooker 9/15 prop custom extended ride plate, worx scoop intake grate thrust trim nozzle set up. Ski has rear exit exhaust, the tray has been widened. Glassed in a 650sx fire extinguisher mount on the side which works as bulkhead brace also and also a front foothold. Ski has front tubbies and the nose has been rockered and the pole bracket has been relocated further towards the nose. Running a shortened rn Superjet Pole. Aftermarket trim levers and finger throttle. new odi white grips hasn’t seen water, I forget the name brand bars. superjet fuel selector, fuel primer yamaha hood latch all new turf. Ski is setup to run a 701/760 . Will come with everything you need minus the engine and electronics. Brand new factory b pipe, new Superjet aluminum waterbox , new start stop switch. Would be a perfect entry level freestyle ski. Plus the only one of existence, Way more fun then a Superjet, super light. If any questions just shoot me a message. All the stickers are off the ski now except watercraft werks, as it’s painted on the ski. Willing to ship also, it cost me 500$ with uship to get from California to Texas. I also have the shippers info still for a better rate. Also have a extra trim cable new in package I can include $1600$ Drop your engine in and start backflipping! Willing to ship. Can reach me faster my cell 936-727-1934
    Attached Files
  • NielMcque
    Resident Guru
    • Jul 2009

Re: Yamaha 300sx conversion back flip build!

What is the overall length of the ski
    1990 550 sx sbn 44 PJS head coffmans half pipe Coffmans water box solas 14-19 prop bored out pump nozzel wet wolfe cone jetnetics aluminium flywheel and shredmaster surf plate
    1995 FX1 milled head ss impeller shredmaster ride plate and toploader grate

Need a good 550 topend

Comment

• sportsfreak29
      Resident Guru
      • Oct 2011

I’m interested.
      If you're not crashing, then you're not trying!!!

'90 650sx, full mod with all the bells and whistles.
      '84 JS550/650 pump swap with PJS Viper engine.
      '93 550sx with a 650sx motor and Rhass pump kit.
      '81 JS440, full mod 550 PP motor. '
      '93 300sx/750 SP BOB.

Special thanks to Chris Newmiller, the guys at Prowatercraft Racing, Rhaas Products, and Mitchell at M&M Marine!

Comment

• te4250
        PWCToday Newbie
        • Dec 2017

Texted with no response, still got this thing?

Comment

Working...
        X