Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

SN SJ Handlepole Pin Help

Hey all,

I have a 91í SN and the notches where the pin rests to prop up the handle pole are worn out to the point that the pole will no longer stay up. I assume from the previous owner possibly forcing it closed on accident or not having it clipped in all the way.

Does anyone make a replacement piece? Does anyone have any cool/trick fixes? Iím pretty mechanically savvy and I used to do a lot of fab work so Iím all for making something, but wanted to check here before I do.

I donít have the ski in front of me (it stays up at the Colorado River) or Iíd snap a few pics. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar

Re: SN SJ Handlepole Pin Help

Lift up pole, stuff a pool noodle across the hood up at the axis point of the handle pole. Done

sounds like a good excuse to swap a round nose pole on.
    '90 Superjet: ported 760, dual 44's, B pipe, ADA head 190psi, TDR waterbox, hooker 10-16, sponsons. Wife's ride
    '94 Suuuperjet: 84mm 61x, ported, protec pipe, H2o designs waterbox, Newmiller head 175psi w/girdle, protec ride plate, Protec mod'd cdi, UMI grate, RN pole -4", rev footholds, solas prop, sweet green turf+wrap.
    '95 Raider 701: Fiberglass not SMC, Hydrotrailer hitch, ugly purple and yellow everywhere.

PWCToday Newbie

68D56E3F-B136-4F71-A83F-8B9C67F50D09.jpeg40D7788F-D7FE-45E4-B038-1BA38E1704BF.jpeg

Here’s a pic of mine and a buddies fix on his. I may go this route, but I don’t hate the pool noodle idea in the meantime The ski has an aluminum handepole right now. What’s the advantage of a RN pole?
    91í Superjet w/ 760 swap and lots of bolt ons 👌🏼
    86í JS550 w/ bolt ons

Thread Information