Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Anyone use Boat Juice or Boat Bling

Does anyone use these products or something similar to care for the seats and body etc. to keep it all in prime shape?

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Anyone use Boat Juice or Boat Bling

I would be interested to hear what everyone uses to wipe down their skis also!
    Last edited by bassadict69; 06-16-2019 at 09:18 PM.

PWCToday Newbie

Geez, I can’t believe this thread didn’t take off (usually this question results in LOTS of replies - and OPINIOS!

Hands down we rely on Aerospace 303 Vinyl Cleaner PROTECTOR to keep all upholstery (seats!) protected from UV fading, riders perspiration, sunscreen, water spots, other stains, etc. Also trying Meguiars Vinyl Cleaner / Protector this year which goes on a wee bit thicker than the Aerospace but, they both WORK at both cleaning AND protecting upholstery from #1 threat which is sun and uv.

For the hulls we use Ducky’s and/or Boat Bling Hot Sauce to remove water spots and clean the fiberglass hulls down to the fiberglass.

Once and ONLY we have the bare surface truly cleaned do we apply spray detailer (no white residues) wax and we really, really like Jax Wax Showroom detailer. (In the Dock closet last night I also grabbed a bottle of Star Brite Boat Guard Speed Detailer & Protectant to wipe down one of the skis we rode yesterday and it obviously also works well at resulting in that hydrophobic surface you want (water, etc. just beads up and rolls right off!)

Also, if I know we are up for a day of hard use (lots of guests) I will hose the hull and fiberglass surfaces down with Fluid Film and then remove all excess (otherwise “wet” surfaces actually attract dirt) and leave a totally hydrophobic surface of the lanolin in the Fluid Film and NOTHING STICKS to that!

(That Fluid Film Spray and very careful wipe down (leave just an invisible film) is something I’ve started doing as soon as I have a brand new off the showroom floor ski on my trailer and before I pull away from the dealer (last time was in the pouring rain and before a 1-hour drive on interstates and no road spray stuck to that ski!)

Quote Originally Posted by Slsc View Post
    Geez, I can’t believe this thread didn’t take off (usually this question results in LOTS of replies - and OPINIOS!
    I had just previously posted a similar thread with very little interaction....but, I ended up buying some hot sauce and it worked great.
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=488349

I've used several of their products and all worked well.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home nightrider05's Avatar

I use boat bling hot sauce and vinyl sauce on my boat. The hot sauce keeps a nice shine and easily takes away the water spots. Smells like vinegar so you could just mix up some distilled water and vinegar if you wanted. Not sure what else they have added in for a bit of a shine.

Vinyl sauce works well for removing spider poop and minor stains off seats, as well as adding some protection. I recently used some Starbrite Mildew and Stain remover from walmart on my seats and it made a huge difference. I also have one of the Drillbrush setups to use in my cordless impact and it works very well on the vinyl(make sure to get the softest one for vinyl). This last time I did use some 303 protectant for the seats.

Btw...my favorite cleaning device to use in the boat is the Worx 40v cordless pressure washer. Its only around 335 psi max, but you can toss the inlet hose straight in to the lake and it will pull from it. You could also use a bucket of water. Pressure is low enough to not damage threads or vinyl, but strong enough to remove dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider05 View Post
    Vinyl sauce works well for removing spider poop and minor stains off seats, as well as adding some protection.
    GTK...when I order another bottle of hot sauce I was going to try the vinyl sauce.
    Last edited by vegasphotog; 07-10-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasphotog View Post
    GTK...when I order another bottle of hot sauce I was going to try the vinyl sauce.
    I was using some babes boat cleaner before that wouldn't even touch spider poop. Vinyl sauce instantly makes it dissolve and will usually wipe right off. You sometimes are left with a light yellow stain from it, that usually fades out quick or you can use a slightly harsher cleaner to remove that stain.

Thread Information