Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Interactive Video Stopwatch

Didn't know where else to throw this up on the forum so hopefully a few of the members can take advantage of this app. New video stopwatch, great for racing, gaining a competitive edge, or just a tool for measuring time on the ski. The app was developed for BMX racing but has branched out to swimming, baseball & softball, track and field, and pretty much anything that requires measuring time. Give it a shot for free as I'm sure this community can take advantage of the awesome array of features. Thanks everyone and enjoy the Memorial Day weekend. Stay safe.
    https://www.secondscount.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/secondscntapp/

SC1.jpgSC5.jpgSC6.jpg

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

Re: Interactive Video Stopwatch

Hopefully that app comes with a floatie for your phone. I've seen too many phones take a swim straight to the bottom of the lake.
    Riding mostly Lake Austin

1984 JS440 -- 1989 650sx -- 1991 X2 -- 1992 750sx -- 1995 900zxi (qty 2) -- 1995 X2

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    God intended PWC to be two strokes, as well as dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and chain saws....

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by linkman View Post
    Hopefully that app comes with a floatie for your phone. I've seen too many phones take a swim straight to the bottom of the lake.
    At user's risk of course I would hope someone else would be filming and not the actual rider(s). Just a cool app that definitely can be useful for those that deem it so.

PWCToday Newbie

I've actually not heard of this app before. Very interesting. Are they planning on developing it further?

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by LouisKel View Post
    I've actually not heard of this app before. Very interesting. Are they planning on developing it further?
    Have you tried using it yet? Yes, we have several plans in the works but as of current time it's fully developed in the sense of what we wanted to accomplish from the start.

Thread Information