User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Seadoo 2000 XPL, Central Ca.

Seadoo 2000 xpl 951. This ski was rebuilt and carbs dialed in by Hayward Motorsports a little over 2 yrs ago. Has less than 20 hrs since, and still runs perfect. Stiill has oil injection intact. The person I bought it from claimed it was bored to 1050, so I got it as a race boat. When I got it home and finally got a chance to try it out, I found that I was misled. Not on purpose,I just don't think he knew what he was talking about. The motor was bored, but only by 1mm. Not the screamer I was hoping for, but great for freshening up and adding a bit more power. It ran so well, I decided to keep as a play ski. It will do 60(GPS) and is a lot of fun to throw around and chase wakes. It has a primer for easy starts, along with an oversized battery. The fuel and tach gauges work, the speedo does not. The electric trim works, but the indicator is not accurate. Has side bumpers for docking. The body and seat are in great shape. Colors are bright and eyecatching.
    The ski is ready to go right now. If I am available I can take you to Millerton lake for a test ride.
    I have it on a single trailer and will sell the package for $2600, or ski only for $2400. Yes, price is Firm.IMG_0111.jpgIMG_0112.jpgIMG_0109.jpgIMG_0108.jpgIMG_0110.jpgIMG_0107.jpg. I can be contacted by call or text (559)978-1321.
    Thanks
    Last edited by SKISURFONE; 05-17-2019 at 05:11 AM.
    RACING IS A GOOD EXCUSE FOR MORE TIME ON THE WATER.

Re: Seadoo 2000 XPL, Central Ca.

Camping this weekend at Millerton on Madera side, near boat ramp. Will bring ski up there if anyone wants free test ride. If I miss your call, look for me at campsite #130, in the Jayco toyhauler. Or just come up and say hi.
    Cheng.

Re: Seadoo 2000 XPL, Central Ca.

Sold

Thread Information