Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

What are they worth?

Hello PWC Today,

I moved off the lake and selling my jetskis. Just don't get a chance to use them. I was hoping this site might help me with the values.
    I have a 2000 SXR-800 all stock is good but not excellent condition. Replaced the battery last spring. Motor clean. What is that ski worth?

2002 SXR-800 which I have heavily modified - GroupK 850, new head(pump gas) light weight charging flywheel, wet pipe, CDI-9R ignition, Pump cone, stainless prop, dual water lines, grate, bars, grips, throttle, hand pole spring, red air cleaners, red fuel and water lines. Motor was painted and inside of hull covered with epoxy recommended on this site. New battery last spring. What is this ski worth?

1999 Ultra 150. new battery this spring, new plugs last spring, Pump bearings and stainless prop replaced last fall, oil lines replaced this spring. On trailer.
    2001 Ultra 150. ACA head with pump gas domes, new battery this spring, pump bearings and stainless prop replaced last spring, oil lines replaced this spring. On trailer.
    Have receipts for parts and service for Ultra 150's.

Sure appreciate your help.

Thank you,
    Eric
    Austin, TX

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home bandit88's Avatar

Re: What are they worth?

FYI, the SXR 800 didnt come out till 2003...
    -95 750SXI
    -86 440 with PJS800 conversion (now 650) - http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=466927
    -92 750SS
    -81 JS440
    Parts for sale HERE

Frequent Poster

The last 2 digits on the vin plate will tell you the year of the ski.

PWCToday Newbie

Thank you Bandit88 and Keihin42.
    I will update with correct year and a few pictures.

PWCToday Newbie

2006 stock SXR yellow. Battery replaced last year. All stock. Starts right up.
    2005 GroupK SXR 850. Battery replaced last year. Wet pipe, new head, GroupK 850 with pump gas porting/compression, light weight charging flywheel, CDI-9R ignition, Pump cone, stainless prop, dual water lines, grate, bars, grips, throttle, hand pole spring, red air cleaners, red fuel and water lines. Motor was painted and inside of hull covered with epoxy recommended on this site. Starts right up. Battery replaced last spring.
    2000 Ultra 150 - new battery 4/19, ADA head with pump gas domes, pump bearings and stainless prop replaced last spring, oil lines replaced 5/19. On trailer. Runs great.
    1999 Ultra 150 - new battery 4/19, pump bearning and stainless prop last fall, oil lines replaced 5/19. On trailer. runs great.

I will post pictures this weekend.

Thread Information